Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

JUST WANTED TO POP IN AND GIVE MY PROPS TO THE WHOLE EXPRESS TEAM FOR A GREAT SHOWING AT THE CHAMPS.....

AND A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO TAGS FOR A GREAT RUN IN MASTERS WAY TO GO.................
Old 11-25-2007, 07:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Tag - awesome run in the Masters... and a huge congrats to Team eXpress for a great showing in Cleveland.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

awesome runs for all, props to Tag for holding it together in main for podium finish, looks like it was drag race to the line looking at the finishing times.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Tag ~ Congrats on your awesome showing at this years Indoor Carpet Champs!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 02:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Thanks Tag for the batts... wished I would've finished better for you guys in 12th stock, but went the wrong way on gearing and a last minute setup change... OH well yeah and Drew peeling me didn't help either while I was in 3rd LOL I ended up 7th in the Stock 12th A after getting the punt shuffle to the back LOL

Thanks again good run in the old guys class too...

Michael Skeen
Old 11-26-2007, 06:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Where are ya Taggers???!!!!??

He's probably sleeping with his tropy!

I gotta thank Tags for everything this past weekend. He had to be one of the hardest working motor guys at the race making sure our whole crew had HP.

Unfortunately, I have Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s luck in the motor department for 19t. That was a very disheartening thing when the car slowly came to a stop with no indications it was going to fail during the main. It wasn't Tags fault though. That was a flat out motor failure. It wasn't even hot yet and it threw a wind. At least I got to battle with Cyrul and Blackstock. That was a lot of fun.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Congratz to the whole team on great runs! Especially Tag, I think hes to only other person ever to lead a Touring Masters A-Main besides Eli Ezrow...
Old 11-26-2007, 09:25 AM
Tech Master

screff... I had both my 19 turn motors just quit like you described in 19 12th scale only made 1 qualifier the other rounds and the main the motors blew up it was ridiculous. both ended up having an internal short... I heard of at least 10 or 12 others having the same problem that I know of for sure...
Old 11-26-2007, 09:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by schreff

He's probably sleeping with his tropy!
Hes probably sleeping with his body and his Trophy.

Anyways good job by all the Express drivers at the race. We had a great time and Tags busted his ass working motors for every person that asked. My stock motors were probably the fastest in the building and I did nothing with them. I take full responsiblity for that. Oh my 19 turns weren't lacking either. We worked as a team once again and eventhough we didnt get a win good things happened and we had some good results and tons of fun. Tags thanks for the endless supply of MT. Dew. that was freaking dialed. Next stop Snowbirds.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'll be there, just have to decide if I'm going to run foam or rubber
Old 11-26-2007, 02:43 PM
Tech Master

Just here to agree with all others. Thanks Tag for the motor work, and thanks to Jerry Schrefftrace (credit to Kling) for all the setup tips.

Thanks to X, Dodge, Jeff B, Aaron, Wade Shiiiiiiive, and Justin for all the fun times.

Five Guys Burgers - the official artery clogger of Team Express.

Hope to see you guys again soon. Until then, keep it to the right of the double yellow line.

Last edited by ~McSmooth~; 11-26-2007 at 03:12 PM.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Hey Guys..

First I just want to thank the entire Express Team for there great efforts and Team Work thru the whole week. We had mad fun and we game face the entire week.. The dedication most showed was beyond and above and I thank every 1 of you....

Racing.. Man what can I say we had another huge showing,Not all results showed with some bad luck..But they knew we were there..Really glad to see X man and Robbie Bobby back on pace..There time involved is really showing now..Also a huge shout out to Jeff Beaule.Jeff has made some great strides in the past season wrench wise and driving and all that work is really showing..No less did he wrench and wheel he brought me many racers in need of help. We were able to work with many non team members also and help them with great results. Jason and Larry man awsome again..Larry dont hang your head..You did what was needed WFO from lap 1 and hang on..Ya cant wait in big races and you went for it..

Masters..Man did I try..I had that thing smoking just couldnt finish the job..Congrats to Eli he is a True Master..Man is he tough..But I did beat him in concorse...

Some have asked me about our motor set ups for touring..What we were doing in stock was new motor 10 min break in 6 volts NO fan for the first run..Reshim comm all normal blue printing..Then we took F brushes and red + Green - springs for some..Others were liking the XXX Brush with same springs. XXX brushes were broken in for 20 minutes 2 volts with fan, comm shimmed,Brushes re-serated and ran for another 5 min 2 volts and fan.. All above gearing for Touring was 29-30.5mm gearing.

I also want to thank all those whom supported our products over the weekend,Many many to remember byt a few John Tortirece,Mike Skeen,Fred Kellner,Greg Anthony and many more..Thanks all for the great support...

Congrats to all Champs racers on a great weekend...
Old 11-26-2007, 07:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default RE

Great job guys! I watched and followed all of the eXpress drivers all weekend on liverc and everyone did a heck of a job!

I haven't had a chance to race much this past year so I've had to live vicariously through liverc .....but you guys made me proud to be a part of such a great team this past weekend!

Awesome job!

MM
Old 11-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Tech Master

so tag...

we going to make this a regular thing or have I gotta go beg for batteries elsewhere for the birds?

as you know I'm out of the battery and motor business... unfortunately real life has gotten in the way... between zappers and running a track/hobbyshop I just don't have the time in addition to my f/t accounting job. Oh yeah and I'm going back to school next year LOL

Shoot me an email when you get caught up need to ask you a couple of questions.

thanks again.

Michael Skeen
Old 11-27-2007, 06:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Mike call me tonight..

Hey guys.. I will have more cells ready to ship this weekend..

Also best of luck to those heading out to 360 Raceway trophy event this coming weekend...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.