Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 10:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by A_Stratus
I was wondering if anybody had a good T2 carpet setup? I am looking to try something different... if some please drop me a PM or email me at
[email protected]

thanks,
Aaron

Yep here is the best T2 carpet set up you will ever run.

http://www.corallyusa.com/2005/setup...elandDODGE.pdf
Old 01-20-2007, 10:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by justin lessard
hey Anthony do you have an extra set of 26mm wraps?

I might have some...for anyone but you! LOL

No really the only ones i have are for Snowbirds..I even ran chunked and junk at Mimi's.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:33 AM
Tech Regular

hey guys, bringing more guys up for rubber carpet next weekend at horsham. the Harolds will be there with Steve Walters and the ever elusive Brian "WYD" Reigel. in the not so notables frank and i will be running rubber carpet too, so you guys have some speedbumps to negotiate.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:38 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by imprsme
I might have some...for anyone but you! LOL

No really the only ones i have are for Snowbirds..I even ran chunked and junk at Mimi's.
chunks are good..I just want to try Dpinks F/R...
Old 01-21-2007, 05:03 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by imprsme
Yep here is the best T2 carpet set up you will ever run.

http://www.corallyusa.com/2005/setup...elandDODGE.pdf

It has crossed my mind LOL
Old 01-21-2007, 06:46 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Man I wish Horsham wasn't so far away for me...seems like all the Rubber tire carpet action is a million miles away. Trackside, Horsham...TXD wanna run rubber tire...We tried at the Gate...and it was less then encouraging.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:23 AM
Tech Master

Hey gang, Another great night for eXpress! X-man, Robbie, and Anthony all made the show with X and Robbie taking the 1st and 2nd. Wade won the B Main and I ended up 4th or 5th.

19 turn was great. Xman took 1st and I took 4th. It was a great night. Now onto the Snowflake. So far I have X-man, Wade, Mcbride, and Myself. Who else is down??
Old 01-21-2007, 01:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by corradopsi
and the ever elusive Brian "WYD" Reigel
I'll beleive it when I see it
Old 01-21-2007, 02:04 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by corradopsi
hey guys, bringing more guys up for rubber carpet next weekend at horsham. the Harolds will be there with Steve Walters and the ever elusive Brian "WYD" Reigel. in the not so notables frank and i will be running rubber carpet too, so you guys have some speedbumps to negotiate.
Looks like my once a year run on carpet will be with rubber tires this year. Wow that will alot different than I'm use to but should be a blast. Now if I just can track down a one way half. Worst comes to worst I will just order another damn one way.
Old 01-21-2007, 02:06 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by A. Rhodes
I'll beleive it when I see it
Brother I will be their with or without my one way!!!!!!!!!!! Besides alot of great racers and people in general I have not seen in a few months so it will be alot of fun even if I suck on carpet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2007, 04:18 PM
Tech Addict

Jeff and I just ran at CEFX today. All in all we did pretty well!!! I ended up qualifying 5th in stock and Jeff took TQ. For the main I made a couple changes on my T2 because theres was a new layout and traction was coming up each run. In the main I finished 3rd and Jeff finished 2nd. Jermaine Leggatt took the win with an eXpress Co27 that Jeff lent him. So under eXpress power it was 1-2-3 today at CEFX Raceway.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Great run Aaron and Jeff! I wish I could have joined you guys...

Also gotta give props to the whole team that was the Magma race at Fastcats. Great runs by all, good job guys!
Old 01-21-2007, 07:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Static_racing
Hey gang, Another great night for eXpress! X-man, Robbie, and Anthony all made the show with X and Robbie taking the 1st and 2nd. Wade won the B Main and I ended up 4th or 5th.

19 turn was great. Xman took 1st and I took 4th. It was a great night. Now onto the Snowflake. So far I have X-man, Wade, Mcbride, and Myself. Who else is down??
I'm down
Old 01-21-2007, 07:45 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RobS
Great run Aaron and Jeff! I wish I could have joined you guys...

Also gotta give props to the whole team that was the Magma race at Fastcats. Great runs by all, good job guys!
Why thank you for the lovely comment Rob You should of been there! I may of had something for you today! Not liek Friday, I stunk it up Friday I will have it better for next time out too... I need to go a little heavier in front shock oil. James Reilly if you read this, thanks for all the help today buddy!

Congrats to all to drivers who ran Magma. Way to represent!
Old 01-21-2007, 08:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by A_Stratus
Why thank you for the lovely comment Rob You should of been there! I may of had something for you today! Not liek Friday, I stunk it up Friday I will have it better for next time out too... I need to go a little heavier in front shock oil. James Reilly if you read this, thanks for all the help today buddy!

Congrats to all to drivers who ran Magma. Way to represent!
I'll be out the next time I have the day off from work. It was good to get as much work done on my 007 as I did this weekend, I shaved off a bit of weight, but the car is still a pig. I also found out a few other things about my car that need to be changed so hopefully I get it all done before Friday....lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.