Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Tech Adept

Thanks to the crew @ Horsham for a great weekend of racing and Team Express for putting on this great race... can wait till next year. Maybe next time I'll hang with Fast Freddy so I'll have a good reason for hitting all the boards on the track
Old 12-11-2006, 11:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Wow...

What a weekend. This event seems to get much larger every event. I would to thank all the racers and Horsham RC for allowing this event to happen and all race prize donars for all there above and beyond support.

EA Motorsports,Express,Full Throttle,Parma/PSE, Trinity, Epic,BMI, NYC Hobbies, Pantheon Motorsports,Muchmoore,TQ Racing,Speed Desizns,Putman...

Congrats to all the winners and all racers,as you all were winners with the great time you all make these events...

Team Express.. Wow what can I say. Team work and great times as always and results follow as always when having a great time..

Fast Freddy.. Im speechless when it comes to you. Seems you always brighten the smiles thru the pits and you been truely missed,Glad to see you while I was in town and thanks for all you do and allow us to keep doing what we do well... Have great times as a team...

Ken... That Old lady was not funny...
Freddy... Thanks for trusting me with that rental benz....
Schreff... Always glad to soil a back seat for ya....
Tim.. Ya had me where ya wanted % wise,close just a peeled tire cost us... [B]
Old 12-11-2006, 01:20 PM
Tech Master

Had a great weekend! My cyclone was stupid fast and dialed all weekend, If I could actually drive the thing.....

Big thanks to Tag and the entire gang from Horsham RC. Congrats to all the winners and big thanks to Wade and Fast Freddy!
I heard the guys are alittle pissed about Robbie running my cooper with foams and a 19T. You all wanted to see it and Big Features delivered! Too bad it stripped all the gears! It was great seeing everyone again. Until next time!
Old 12-11-2006, 02:02 PM
Tech Champion

I have added some batteries and motors to the site.....
Old 12-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Sounds like you guys did great the race this weekend. I know I had a blast at last years race! Congrats to everyone on their finishes.

TK
Old 12-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)

WOW! What a weekend. where do i start

TAGGER you are the man good job dude an thanks for all the rip in stk wish i drove a little better to put another car in the A

FAST FREDDY always a blast dude glad your comming back this week .an yeah how creepy was that pirate i think he had tags chubbin up a bit
thanks again

FATTY
BIG SAC all i can say is a million thanks. wouldnt be where i am without both of your help

COBBER your azz was a mess hope you ruined those underware with all the shitten u did in the pits

KKKOWAY your never on line so nevermind

AN FOR THE 5 TRAVELIN WILBURRYS
XMAN
RD
WADE
KLING
TIM G

what a good time see you guys soon
Old 12-11-2006, 05:09 PM
Tech Regular

Pics below:

http://www.ab-charles.com/gallery2/m...g2_itemId=2508
Old 12-11-2006, 10:48 PM
Tech Addict

Tag, you have PM
Old 12-12-2006, 08:02 AM
Tech Champion

Aaron.. Great report.. man glad to see you all doing so well there, Looks like Jeff is back where he wants to be with set ups and such... Great run by you all... Ill be there in March...

Andrew.. Man the UK squad seems to be doing well as always, great report also. Looks like the UK Team never fades.. Great runs as always.. There is a large order being shipped over there expected to arrive mid next week with many goodies...
Old 12-12-2006, 11:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default New to 19T

Hi guys,
John, we will be running a 19T class for the first time seriously at a big event in New Zealand in mid January. I would like to enter the class.

The track is outdoor Ashfelt with a very long straight and a couple of smaller straights on it. There are a couple of tight bits to. In modified the lap times are only in the 20 second range.
The ambient air temperatures at this race meeting will be in the 80's or 90's.
We will be using foam tires.

I need a suggestion for what type of 19T motor to get from the express range. What brushes should I use? How often do they need changing?
What springs should I be using?
What gearing would be a good starting point?

I will be running the 19T motors in a Hot Bodies Cyclone.

John, help me out here and I will order of the website as soon as I am clear on what to get.

Cheers
Darren
Old 12-12-2006, 12:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hi Darren, until Tag can reply my first thought is to use the Komodo Dragon with XXX brushes and around 28-30mmpr. You will still need to skim the com but at least you won't have to change the brushes, only deglaze them and adjust spring tension to compensate for brush wear.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:51 PM
Tech Champion

Hey Darren... Jeff hit that right on the head for motor. Outdoors asphalt our track are same size 21 sec range. 19T, I would run Komoto Dragon with XXX brushes. Gear 5.90 to start. I will have those back in stock I hope early next week. Shoot me a E mail and I will be sure to put what you need aside.. Brushes you wil get like Jeff said 15-20 runs from them too...
Old 12-12-2006, 01:21 PM
Tech Champion

Hey all... Snowbirds entry form is up. If you plan on attending act fast as this event sells out. When you're in let me know to add you to our Snowbirds team list..

To Date:
John Tag
Jason Schreffler
Robbie Dodge
Dennis Storiti
Larry Fairtrace
Keith Koway
Justin Lessard
Jimmy Mac
Brandon Melton
Anthony Saunders
Craig Xavier

Last edited by John Tag; 12-13-2006 at 01:17 PM.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:41 PM
J_P
Tech Addict

No love for the locals......
Old 12-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
Hey all... Snow Birds entry form is up. If you plan on attending act fast as this event sells out. When your in let me know to add you to our Snow Birds team list..

To Date:
John Tag
Jason Schreffler
Robbie Dodge
Dennis Storiti
Larry Fairtrace
Keith Koway
And me ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.