eXpress Motorsports

Old 03-20-2006, 06:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Did somebody say Tamyia blue...
Old 03-20-2006, 06:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

If anyone wants to buy a BMI 1/12th - let me know. I might have one for sale soon...only saw two races on carpet. It's mint!
Old 03-20-2006, 07:05 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Fontaine
I'm gonna have to get a few CO27's. Last race, i was asking people about their rollout and I struggled cause everyone was rolling out on a CO27 and I was still using a monster.
You should race a little more so you know whats going on. You going to run the ORL2 race in May?
Old 03-20-2006, 09:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Oh, no...is Tag getting a Tamiya? I thought he was getting a T2.
Old 03-21-2006, 04:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Old Man
I'm thinking Orange!!!

I'm doing orange..it was sent out yesterday......
Old 03-21-2006, 04:54 AM
Tech Initiate

Good to see you again Tag. I think John test drove a TC4 at Carolina R/C on Sat. and liked it. We will just have to wait and see.
Old 03-21-2006, 05:03 AM
Tech Champion

5 days and counting...
Old 03-21-2006, 05:09 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Jon Williams

...anyway, the new eXpress CO27s are ballistic y'all. I believe Tag is supposed to be getting a new batch later this week.

Hey, any of you MD or PA guys coming up for the regional at Horsham this weekend?
I agree...the new CO27s are quite good. We've found you need to hang another 2 teeth MINIMUM to whatever gear you ran on a Monster stock.

I'll be over at Horsham on Sat morning. Will be getting there around 10-10:30.

TAG powered....sounds like old school Formula One racing. It was a Porsche Turbo engine developed by Techniques d'Avant-Garde that was run by the McLaren team in the mid 80s.

Old 03-21-2006, 05:44 AM
Tech Addict

Talking

Originally Posted by schreff
And Brian... you aren't fast enough to steal my Steak. That picture is only 1 bite for me.
So how many bites would that be for me????????????????
What's up Losers!!!!!!!! Congrats to all our guys and their runs.... !!!
I've been beyond busy but I think I might be allowed by the misses to come out and play this weekend...!?!?!?!?
I do need all my parts and bose system and headphones (Cuffs!!) and my dischargers and everything else you guys "STOLE" , I mean borrowed!!!!.....
Williams.. you heading up friday or sat? Maybe we'll go up fri.. and setup ?
Call me...
Old 03-21-2006, 05:58 AM
Tech Addict

Talking Hotel Bordenabe now taking reservations for PORC 2

Well... I believe 2 have already called in reservations... so there are only 15 spots left... We added a new level to the Hotel Bordenabe now featuring a Wine Cellar, Cigar Humidor w/ smoking section, Full sized poker table, shuffleboard, Dome Hockey, Touch screen bar games, Arcade Machine with 50+ games, and 63inch Plasma for xbox 360 gaming and sports.
Upstairs we have ping pong in addition to darts , pool table and smaller 61inch with only ps2 on it... Beers: Killians , Corona, Heineken...sorry no coors light.. I said beer!!!! Wine and port: well too many to name. LOL
Cigars: Same!!!
Women: That's up to each individual to supply... although Spongebob has stated he can't wait to cuddle with Robbie!!!!

AND STEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2006, 06:02 AM
Tech Regular

That's not fair. Mine isn't blue anodized. He's gonna pay for that!

However, my T2 is anodized blue and it looks awesome. I love how many people think it's a Tamiya car.
Schreff
Danny now has 2 blue cars but if you want i'll paint it pink and give it to him when it arrives.......pink might go with his nick "lil Fabio"....
Old 03-21-2006, 06:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Freddy - That steak would be one gulp, not even a bite for you. By the way, Jason from BMI should be coming up for the Express race. He's gonna need a place to stay. He's affraid to ask you since he doesn't know you. He's one heck of a cool guy... as long as he isn't watching Broke Back Mountain. <- Eat that Breiner.

CrashTst - Ya, paint Danny's car pink. And what other car is blue of his? Not his Corally unless he got that anodized too. That kid is copying me. Next thing you know he is gonna eat steak every night for dinner.
Old 03-21-2006, 06:26 AM
Tech Addict

Talking

Freddy - That steak would be one gulp, not even a bite for you. By the way, Jason from BMI should be coming up for the Express race. He's gonna need a place to stay. He's affraid to ask you since he doesn't know you. He's one heck of a cool guy... as long as he isn't watching Broke Back Mountain. <- Eat that Breiner.

CrashTst - Ya, paint Danny's car pink. And what other car is blue of his? Not his Corally unless he got that anodized too. That kid is copying me. Next thing you know he is gonna eat steak every night for dinner.
Sure... tell him to send me an email to confirm.. and we'll put him in the honeymoon suite with you... Jason and Jason watching Broke Back Mountain... You'll have Robbie and Spongebob knocking on your door wanting to join you guys!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2006, 06:29 AM
Tech Regular

Post Schreff

His Corally is blue....and apparently the car Jason is sending up for me to give to him has been all anodized blue........he already gave me a list of things he wanted after talking to you about the cars.....still have to get the Wolfe springs for him tho. He'll be ready for the Horshams race..he was dialed in with his Corally this past weekend....and he has Mike McBride with him along with two others coming for the race this weekend. and i think if he gets near your STEAK he might try to put that new "cant believe its not butter on it".......
Old 03-21-2006, 06:30 AM
Tech Champion

Freddy...Back and Rocking.....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.