Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 06:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Yeah, I hear you and Jr. and the gang are gonna start asphalt up @ Frederick. Nice!
Old 12-12-2005, 06:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TimXLB
Hi,

well I'm back online. Congrats to Tag for hosting what sounds like a GREAT race. and to all the winners. and to T.K. for making the A the first time running a sedan!!! (you dirt guys can drive anything ) to Dan Hartman (stock), Cuffs (19t) and to Ray Dorrach (MOD).
Jon:
hope you had fun. sounds like you were busy. I'll try to call you later this week.

And ConGrats to the whole team.
Thanks
Thanks Tim, I had to punch it in the last round to make that A, and ended up jumping 4 spots and qualified 8th. Was running 4th for a while in teh A...couldn't get the car to handle and fell back to 8th and graciously got out of the way of everyone who was faster. Its way to much fun not to do again can't wait to make it out to another.

TK
Old 12-12-2005, 06:51 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

YEah we are going to start running more frequently. I will check that date for the ORL race though as I want to come out and support are guys and see if I can help you out some plus it is fun to see some of you guys I have not seen in awhile.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Don't act like you aint drove a sedan before TK. Who talked you into ditching that pro3 years ago for a xxxs?
Old 12-12-2005, 09:36 AM
Tech Elite

Great job to John/Jon and all those involved. I had an absolute blast and will definitely attend more large events like these in the future.

Congrats to all the winners and practically everyone there, for keeping good spirits (well almost everyone ). Whether I was racing, marshalling or spectating, it was all great to watch. From Frederick to Goldsboro, I think I'm getting spoiled for large events.

Since this is by far the best results I've had at a large event (only 2 so far), I of course have a few shoutouts:

* Thanks to the Lord for travelling mercies and everything else

* Thanks to XRAY for the last version of a truly great T1 platform. Looking forward to the new T2.

* Thanks to Team Brood, Zubaks, Tekin and last but not least, The Mad Scientist for more than enough power for me to handle. Sorry Tag & Co.

* Thanks to KT Hobbies, Debbies RC World and Rosewood RC Raceway for all of the supplies needed, including the hotdog ladies that spoke like they were grown adult business people.

* Thanks to Latif for better announcing than I've heard all to often on SV lately. And a HUGE thanks to him for those 3 minutes grace to fix my car in between the stacked B mains I placed in that practically saved my entire weekend from going down the tubes.

* Thanks to KT and the good hearted Express guys for the parts needed during those 3 minutes, even though I'm not a team member

* Thanks to Reggie for the great convo...and a huge thanks for blowing up the bathroom more than once Friday night.

* Thanks to The Hacker and my VAB cheerleading squad for helping to calm me down during the 19t main

I probably missed someone, but I'll make corrections later.

Was I really the only one there running a one-way?
Old 12-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Guy's thanks for all your great comments from our event we at Express really look to make sure everybody had a great weekend...

Brandon...What's your #.....
Old 12-12-2005, 09:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
Guy's thanks for all your great comments from our event we at Express really look to make sure everybody had a great weekend...

Brandon...What's your #.....

Brandon says 94 is his number! If that motor made me look that good, he says it had to be good.....LOL
Old 12-12-2005, 09:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Tag... it was a GREAT event. Smooth. Express put on a great show... and hands up to all the winners. The Wood had plenty of bite... and plenty of space for everyone. Latif can definitely MC! Dan with the mad focus! That boy can wheel. It was good to see all the familiar faces... i look forward to seeing everyone here in VA for our race at DRCW. Craig X... you made that jrXs look GOOD. Is that where the "X" in its name comes from???

On tha flip side...

- DaveW
Old 12-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DavidAlford
Don't act like you aint drove a sedan before TK. Who talked you into ditching that pro3 years ago for a xxxs?
Yea Dave, I know. I've never ran a sedan on CARPET though..

And yes, it was you that told me to ditch the pro3, and the tc3

TK
Old 12-12-2005, 12:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I want to say thanks to everyone even though I finished 10th in the 12th A I had a great time even though I missed my sons 1st win (he's only 4) and had a better weekend than dad Oh well back to the oval for me this right and left stuff is fun every once in a while hope to see you all at the birds

Chris Crowder
Old 12-12-2005, 02:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Robbie- send me your paypal address, for what I owe you.
Ant- I'll pay ya next time I see ya.
Tag- I'll paypal ya for the tires

If I owe anybody else anything let me know, lol. Or if I kept somebody's tools that I borrowed.
Old 12-12-2005, 02:02 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Brandon Melton
Robbie- send me your paypal address, for what I owe you.
Ant- I'll pay ya next time I see ya.
Tag- I'll paypal ya for the tires

If I owe anybody else anything let me know, lol. Or if I kept somebody's tools that I borrowed.
Hey can I get in on this!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2005, 02:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

You dont have to pay pal me anything.... just send me some new packs
Old 12-12-2005, 02:04 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

I would like you to send me some driving skills instead of money.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Tech Master

Can I order a "deal" of tweak please...

TK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.