Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 08:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brandon Melton
Tag, Ant, Reg- wut up guys, got in a few minutes to check up on the racing this weekend. Been crazy today with all the family leaving and packing for Cancun. Sounds like Durham was a fun day, can't wait until the 10th to run up there with everyone! I'll give you guys a shout when I get back in next weekend.
Dude I was gonna call ya... but I knew today would be a Blurr. I can't believe you are out of bed on your honeymoon day...... LOL

Have fun in Cancun.. you must go on the Booze cruise.
Old 06-26-2005, 08:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Brandon Melton
Tag, Ant, Reg- wut up guys, got in a few minutes to check up on the racing this weekend. Been crazy today with all the family leaving and packing for Cancun. Sounds like Durham was a fun day, can't wait until the 10th to run up there with everyone! I'll give you guys a shout when I get back in next weekend.
hey what up married man good to here from ya wear the gold band with pride young man cya when u get bck be careful u and mrs.melton
Old 06-27-2005, 12:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Well got back from my trip to Kansas this weekend with some good confidense ?sp? ...Decided to run Mod Buggy with all the fast local guys from up there, had some bad qualifiers and ended up in the B and won it in comfortable fasion with a time that would've qualified me 4th in the A out of 16. But oh well...that kinda stuff happens now and then. Can't wait to get up there for the 2nd Rd. of the Offroad Points Series and gather up some more points.

Jon- Did you get that call from Patrick? He left you a message and wanted to talk to you about stuff. Also, lemme know about the schedualing for Mod Nats...I need to know pretty soon.

Thanks, TK
Old 06-27-2005, 05:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Old 06-27-2005, 05:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

TAG-- Wake up!!!!!
Old 06-27-2005, 05:52 AM
Tech Champion

Old 06-27-2005, 07:57 AM
Tech Champion

Whats up TK?

Things r good on the asphalt over here. I know youve been tearin up the dirt over there.

Oh, I think I'm just gonna stick with team LoJack, and let Tagmeister have Team Tickle Me all to himself...
Old 06-27-2005, 08:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey, boyz. Good run for you guys down in Durham. Tag gave me the scoop on the whole event on our way out of Maryland. Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun. Now you guys just gotta convince Jimmy Mac to run our stuff.

We had a super time at the charity event in Glen Burnie. They put on a nice show and it was super fun parking lot racing. Turnout was good--85 guys or so I believe. They ran two classes in electric: Sportsman and Pro Stock. I think there was like 30-35 in Pro Stock.

Ummm...yeah, qualifying was ridiculously tight (other than Dunnigan): Getchell, Robbie Dodge, Unrath and me were all with a few seconds from 2nd through 5th. Dunnigan just found something special in his motor that the rest of us were simply not able to duplicate. He just pulled so strongly out of each tight corner. Ah well, Tag and I will figure it out for the next hot weather sort of race.

In the end it was 1. Dunnigan, 2. Getchell, 3. Unrath, 4. Williams, 5. Dodge, 6. Reigle...that's all I can remember.

Unrath and I had an incredibly good battle going on for third: I think we swapped back and forth maybe 5 times the entire race. He finally got me in the end after a nasty spill on my part, but it was super cool.

More 3300s and 3700s are coming in today as well as fresh Green can stockers and F brushes.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:21 AM
Tech Champion

good to hear that you guys had fun, and its cool that you guys were able to swap for position that many times, since it really didnt seem like the layout gave many places for an opportunity to pass.
Old 06-27-2005, 11:25 AM
Tech Addict

Default Great time!

Hey guys.... I am glad to read that everyone is doing so well and enjoying their races!!!! (That's what it's all about!!!!) Jon and I had a great time in MD... Thanks Robbie and Tim.... and the rest of the crew... Robbie great layout!!!! Tight but fun as hell...
I wish I could of gotten my setup right earlier in the day and maybe finished a 2nd qual.... (Pulled my car off last two rounds, car wasn't right and I didn't want to impede the results of the fast guys!)...I might of broken into the B main.. I ended up in the C... I was leading the race for the first couple of laps but then as luck would have it I poped a shock loose and did doughnuts half the track to Jon's awaiting hands.. after he masterfully wrenched my ride I was but a mere 3 laps down.. only to race back and lap the field almost twice but time ran out and I finished DEAD last!!!! LOL! I would like to rip XRAY for my shock problem but.. I read the fine print on the directions and it clearly states... "Our shock will pop off of the arm if you clip a corner when there is absolutely no one anywhere near you and you BONE IT!!!!" LOL!... Oh well!!!!! "Life sucks then you crash".... LOL!
Old 06-27-2005, 11:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Jon- Once again that was some awesome racing. It was very clean and a good crowd pleaser. I had a blast and hope you guys come down to the "C" for the Augest race on the 20th. It should be a lot of fun.

Thanks to Team Express for the VHT, and a sneak peak of the BMI FK05 chassis. I've called Jason a few min. ago. lol

Take care,
Mark
Old 06-27-2005, 12:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default durham

It was really great to meet you john. Had a lot of fun racing with you. It was especially nice of you to help everyone with all of the motor questions and thanks for your donation for the raffle. see you soon marvin
Old 06-27-2005, 12:30 PM
Tech Champion

Thanks Marv, See you guys on the 10th
Old 06-27-2005, 12:45 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Jon glad you and Fast Freedy made it down to Glen Burnie. Had a great time and my new TC4 was great for the first time out. Now when the BMI setup shows this week I will be even happier.
Old 06-27-2005, 01:16 PM
Tech Champion

Bri, Change your sig. AGAIN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.