Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 06:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Tyler..Reedy 767's or Trinity cross cuts.

Rough on tires..next week we will be doing 1 runs on tires even in stock. Thats using tires

Tim Hey BUDDY.. see you soon
Old 06-05-2005, 06:34 PM
Tech Champion

one runs at wc look like tires with 20 runs at jr/c
Old 06-05-2005, 07:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)
Angry Taking a ride on the old break train!

Wyd,

Still the same old stuff. You break as quick as you hit it and it does wonders to your car. When I break I go out with a bang for sure! Tire wear, wow one weekend of running and my tires are shot. Nothing is left on them. O well, I think I finshed 9th or 10th out of 11 there. I decided to go home early and take the points without racing! I might of gotten 8th place if everything worked out nicely. O well, there's next time right. Yup that's all I have to say.

--Speedy--
Old 06-05-2005, 07:43 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Speedy
Wyd,

Still the same old stuff. You break as quick as you hit it and it does wonders to your car. When I break I go out with a bang for sure! Tire wear, wow one weekend of running and my tires are shot. Nothing is left on them. O well, I think I finshed 9th or 10th out of 11 there. I decided to go home early and take the points without racing! I might of gotten 8th place if everything worked out nicely. O well, there's next time right. Yup that's all I have to say.

--Speedy--
Glad I raced at Frederick this weekend then for sure. Those pipes are an early way to send a car to RC graveyard.
Old 06-06-2005, 04:49 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Congrats..Freddy on winning the A Main at the Trackside Hobbies Nastruck race under the lights saturday. 21 laps in 5.05 with a spec motor...awsome..congrats you deserve your come a long way
Old 06-06-2005, 05:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Gotta love Robbie--"I'm so slow..."
Old 06-06-2005, 05:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Good job everyone this weekend. I would have stopped by ORL WC yesterday, but I got back from NY too late. See everyone this weekend!
Old 06-06-2005, 07:38 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by John Tag
Congrats..Freddy on winning the A Main at the Trackside Hobbies Nastruck race under the lights saturday. 21 laps in 5.05 with a spec motor...awsome..congrats you deserve your come a long way
Thanks Tag... you have to see this trophy!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Greg (Trackside) switched 1 thru 10th, biggest to smallest!!!
SO.. 10th Place got a HUGE 3 Column trophy and I got a "Hobby Chamber" Nats trophy!!!! LOL! But it was awsome my first trophy race A main win!!!!

I just remembered watching you break the track record for Nastruck and just followed your line..!!! LOL!!!.. (Jon's Awsome batteries didn't hurt!!!!)

eXpress Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Speedy
Wyd,

--Speedy--
Danny boy, you gotta get the car set-up, FIRST, before you fly around the track. An inconsistent car will cause you to make silly mistakes and tag the pipes, road dome, boards, etc..

I, on the other hand, fell prey to the "glitch bug" and decided not to run the main. I just needed to make a gearing change to get the car faster but I knew, If, I kept taking radio hits the additional speed would just increase my chance of breaking or cause someone else to crash / break or both. I don't know whom I should thank, for moving the driver's stand positioned next to the building (it's original location!) to the opposite side with the other half - the O.R.L. who just wouldn't listen to reason or Paul (race track Director) who left it up to the O.R.L., to do what they wanted. Either way, I got screwed, pretty good. They forced the nitro guys to race from over there, too.Yeah, you guessed it, I also run Nitro.

Last edited by kewdawg; 06-06-2005 at 06:13 PM.
Old 06-06-2005, 12:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quinn - You need to think about converting over to Spektrum. Zero GLITCHES!! I have not had one since I switched and it's worth the money to be able to practice anytime and turn on your car in the pits with no worry about frequencies or interference hits! A+++++ product.
Old 06-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hey, that new D.A.R.T system has me interested in converting over, and the Rx has built in transponder! Can some of you rich guys out there give it a try and let me know how good it is ???? LOL
Old 06-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Will transponder work with the amb system, it seems to me like it wouldn't or they might lose their monopoly on personals.
Old 06-06-2005, 01:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Fontaine
Quinn - You need to think about converting over to Spektrum. Zero GLITCHES!! I have not had one since I switched and it's worth the money to be able to practice anytime and turn on your car in the pits with no worry about frequencies or interference hits! A+++++ product.
Yup, the $160 did not go easily, but the best R/C investment I have ever made.
Old 06-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Brandon- You get the Jeep all clean??? You taking care of the Cobra next...RIGHT! LOL You know you miss washing a Ford....
Old 06-06-2005, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Fontaine
Yeah... I know ALL about it. The dollar signs are the problem. My tire bills are killing me (and you guys want to run rubber!?). Nah.. just need to free up some cash for it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.