Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 12:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dpatterson26
Ha I can even make you fast when I loan you an EXPRESS motor after your fullthrottle thing let go. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.....you wanna go to Seattle Saturday Tim?
I will call you later, sounds fun, but one of kids been sick, and I am trying to fight it off now.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Hope everyone had a good holiday season.

Hawk- have fun...lol

-DC-
Old 11-26-2010, 08:05 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dpatterson26
Ha I can even make you fast when I loan you an EXPRESS motor after your fullthrottle thing let go. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.....you wanna go to Seattle Saturday Tim?
Shot's fired take cover...........

Don't worry Tim. Always love over here for ya....
Old 11-27-2010, 09:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
Shot's fired take cover...........

Don't worry Tim. Always love over here for ya....

Yea, it all good Tag, every now and then someone has to some him how fast your motors are supposed to go!
Old 12-02-2010, 05:41 AM
Tech Champion

Hey all...

Hope all had a great Thanksgiving weekend and got a good jump on there Holiday shopping.

2010 was a great season for Express Team as always and I had many great reports from most all on there fun travels and helping others at there events.

With that said , as always come end of the year we are looking to fill a few open spots on our Team for 2011. Our main focus as being a Team driver is FUN and helping others. We always been known as a fun and helpful group first and foremost and we usually always have great results from that. Express has many National, Regional,Club and International titles to show for our Teams efforts, But winning is not everything. We are looking for great drivers whom can support the product and promote in there local area, Help local racers with there cars no matter what products they run and great race results usually always come with efforts weather they be on the track or in the pits winning that smile from a racers they have helped.

Please send resumes to [email protected] and allow 2-3 weeks for response as we look thru resumes.

John Tag
www.express-motorsports.net
Old 12-02-2010, 01:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

You have a pm Mr. Tag!
Old 12-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 165 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
Hey all...

Hope all had a great Thanksgiving weekend and got a good jump on there Holiday shopping.

2010 was a great season for Express Team as always and I had many great reports from most all on there fun travels and helping others at there events.

With that said , as always come end of the year we are looking to fill a few open spots on our Team for 2011. Our main focus as being a Team driver is FUN and helping others. We always been known as a fun and helpful group first and foremost and we usually always have great results from that. Express has many National, Regional,Club and International titles to show for our Teams efforts, But winning is not everything. We are looking for great drivers whom can support the product and promote in there local area, Help local racers with there cars no matter what products they run and great race results usually always come with efforts weather they be on the track or in the pits winning that smile from a racers they have helped.

Please send resumes to [email protected] and allow 2-3 weeks for response as we look thru resumes.

John Tag
John,

eXpress cras have not been very popular here in Canada, but if you ever decide to increase your visibility in Canada please keep me in mind. I do not have a hobby related résume per se, but I have worked at two local hobby shops and I have been in this wonderful hobby for over 35 years.

I am currently running another brand of cars locally in the Mini, FWD Sedan and 4WD Sedan classes and I do quite well in club events. We have some extremely talented drivers in our club and one member was a recent top 5 finalist at the 2010 TCS Championships just help in Japan running the Mini class. Top Associated ace driver Keven Hebert was also a frequent racer with my club.

Feel free to contact me anytime.

Cheers,

Steve Maines
Ottawa, ON
Canada
Old 12-05-2010, 04:05 PM
Tech Champion

Hey all...

All e mails been returned. WE are still taking resumes for Team driver request to [email protected] .

Steve,

Yea your thinking of those old eXpress cars. Those are not us and what we sell. We are a motor and battery dealer. Your in a great area with lots of great drivers. If you ever need anything be sure to e mail me direct for details.
Old 12-05-2010, 09:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey Team,

Great day of racing on Oahu!! I was racing off road this weekend and TQ'd SCT. I ended up 4th out of 23 cars because of bad luck and bad driving.

There were about 5 cars running our stuff in the "A" main including Burt Hooker who finished 2nd in the "B".

LOTS of guys are showing up to tracks all over Hawaii with our motors and batteries. Keep up the great work, Tag.

Mike
Old 12-06-2010, 10:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hey Tag,, thanx for the support,, def look foward to a great 2011 season with eXpress onboard with me,, i have a good schedule planned out including a bunch of bigger local offroad races, regional offroad races, local club events,, and im also going to make an apperance at the roar region 1 carpet event!! also you have a PM
Old 12-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Tech Champion

Hey all...

New motor shippment got here today and motors will be shipping out tommorow and wed. This batch had a slight change as there now is timming slashes like past DUO-2 style motors. Makes it a lot easier to make timming changes and be able to get right back to same spot w/o a hassle.

This also will be last batch with current lables, As Greg at Showtime Designs has made to new lables, A lot better fit to these new style motors and there cooling holes.

Kling, Great job as always. Drink a coffee before next main and Im sure all will work out well.

Also while on here wanted to say special thanks to Mike Kling, Not only is Mike a great loyal Team member and takes time out to keep us updated on his race results. Mike does all of this on his spare time while full time serving us as a US Military member full time. Mike, Thanks for all you do!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

for those drivers out there that wonder how people get sponsors, or are interested in getting a sponsorship, i would recommend watching this video,, watch the whole thing!! even if you are already a sponsored driver,, it may be a refresher course for you,, im only posting this because alot of guys always ask about sponsorship and have a huge misconseption of what its all about!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i5bvVFP1e0
Old 12-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

pulled down a second place last night in mod buggy,, took the lead about the middle of the race and wouldnt ya know,,,,, i swear the pipe wasnt sticking out that far last lap around!!! oh well stuff happens!
Old 12-09-2010, 06:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Damn pipes!
Old 12-14-2010, 09:10 AM
Tech Champion

Steve....

Those pipes were not there the lap before, The ground settled during the next lap and piped moved. Not your doing, we all been there..Just ask Kling.....

Great effort thou!!

Guys and Gals',

Next batch of Black Knight motors is due in mid next week time frame. This will be the time I would like to get our motors for Snowbirds for those looking. That way if any Jan shippment does get delayed it won't hamper our Birds programs and time frames. Those needing any motors for Snowbirds e mail me direct to ensure motors.

With the Holiday season upon us, lets all be safe in our last minute shopping, racing and Holidays travel's....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.