Like Tree7Likes

2013 Torque line by Picco

Old 03-22-2013, 09:51 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

How everyone doing I got the 2013 12 torque and want to know a good pipa to run with this motor the picco pipe thx
Old 03-23-2013, 06:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Pic 2669

The Picco 2669 pipe is the matched pipe for this engine.

www.kevcoracing.com
Old 03-23-2013, 06:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Skywalker

Congratulations too Mike Swauger for his dominating Top Qualifying performance in 1/8th and 1/10th scale running his 2013 EMX engines at the Airtronics race In Los Angeles California.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:02 PM
ira
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YLLIB
Congratulations too Mike Swauger for his dominating Top Qualifying performance in 1/8th and 1/10th scale running his 2013 EMX engines at the Airtronics race In Los Angeles California.
Right On!!!
Old 03-24-2013, 05:25 PM
Tech Master

Congratulations to Mike Swauger and PICCO engines for winning the A main event in Sedan at the Airtronics race in Southern California. Mike TQ the class and beat DJ Apolaro by .5 seconds in the final.

Congratz and Great run to all the guys in the A main….
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Torque line by Picco-airtronics-race-2013.jpg  
Old 03-24-2013, 06:16 PM
Tech Master

Mike Swauger Dominates the 2013 Airtronics race in Southern California in 1/8th and 1/10th scale with PICCO EMX Power engines. The talent that came to the Airtronics race is a show case of what the Nationals is going to be like. The Airtronics race had most of the best drivers in the USA come to do battle.

Congratulations to Mike Swauger and PICCO engines for winning the A main event in 1/8th scale at the Airtronics race in Southern California. Mike TQ the class and won by 2 laps over Palolo Morganti.

Congratz and Great run to all the guys in the A main….and the Team Drivers that ran PICCO engines.
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Torque line by Picco-airtronics.jpg  
Old 03-26-2013, 04:41 PM
Tech Master

Hello everyone, here is some more awesome news about the PICCO engines having the horse power and making qualifying run time.

Last weekend saw the opening round of the new International GP series take place in Fiorano. The race was scheduled for Saturday and Sunday but due to the bad weather forecast all the action was moved to Saturday only. Unfortunately some of the finals, including the GP1 (1/8th expert) had to be cancelled due to the rain. The organizers based the results on the qualifying times and so Alberto Picco took the win, as one of the few to run 5 minutes without a stop. Dario Balestri took 2nd and Capricorn team mate and 9-time World Champion Lamberto Collari was 3rd.
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Torque line by Picco-internationalgprd1.jpg  
Old 03-29-2013, 09:42 AM
Tech Master

PICCO has a new addition to their product line for you racers, the plug case. Nice plastic case to hold your plugs when you need them in an emergency at the track. Keep it your pocket or pit bag.

COMING SOON- WWW.KEVCORACING.COM
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Torque line by Picco-13-plug-case.jpg  
Old 04-01-2013, 09:30 PM
Tech Elite

Just want to ask, how's the bearing life for the recent Picco engines? I ve been away from nitro for a few years now and wanted to start again. I used to have Picco based engines few years back and one thing I hate was the bearings, even if it was new the bearings has too much tolerance (crankshaft has lots of play). I hope the newer models has good bearings with tighter tolerance like in OS coz I m looking at Picco lines as my first choice.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:05 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by dameetz
Just want to ask, how's the bearing life for the recent Picco engines? I ve been away from nitro for a few years now and wanted to start again. I used to have Picco based engines few years back and one thing I hate was the bearings, even if it was new the bearings has too much tolerance (crankshaft has lots of play). I hope the newer models has good bearings with tighter tolerance like in OS coz I m looking at Picco lines as my first choice.
tolerance has little to do with bearing quality, but with heat range. Tolerance can give you horsepower though.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:31 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dameetz

Hello dameetz, to be honest the bearing life is as good as any top engine manufactures today. Keep your engine up with the proper maintenance with after run oil and tune your engines properly without being on over lean side and the bearing will last. There have been no problems that I have heard of with the bearing falling naturally. The two engines I have found with bearing failure from our customers, one had a ton of rust inside the engine and the other motor over lean in about 1 gallon and that is not the bearings fault. Hope this helps your question. The engines are good honestly, they have great power, top and bottom and real good fuel mileage.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 109 (100%+)

when will kevco have the ceramic .21 in stock and which pipe/manifold to use? does it need to be modded?
Old 04-02-2013, 08:45 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by LOW ET
when will kevco have the ceramic .21 in stock and which pipe/manifold to use? does it need to be modded?
I will check for you tomorrow and get back with you asap. I think they will be in next week.

Thank you Billy
Old 04-04-2013, 08:30 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by LOW ET
Hello low et, we apoligize for not having the engines in stock. I am hoping KEVCORACING.COM will have them in stock no later than next Friday. We are are selling more engines than excpected which is always a good thing. Thank you for your support.

Thank you Billy
Old 04-09-2013, 10:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Older model EDO torque modified??

Fellas quick question, is there a fix for the leaky as hell front bearing on piccos? My EDO is leaking like crazy, bad enough that i took it out of my car until i can figure something out looks like a fuel gun misfire on the engine case after every run (even just 5min quals).....motor is older model but new! Everyone I've talked to so far at my local tracks experienced the same even with the new line!! Please help

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.