Wiki Posts
Search

servo help

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 08:07 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default servo help

hey guys this is my first time building a roller buggy and im on a budget. just wondering what the best servo's are for steering/throttle on a losi 8ight that wont break the bank.
i will go to track 1-2 times a year but mainly bash.

also i will be buying from towerhobbies because i get small discount so if all possible it would be nice to find one from there.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 92stanglx
hey guys this is my first time building a roller buggy and im on a budget. just wondering what the best servo's are for steering/throttle on a losi 8ight that wont break the bank.
i will go to track 1-2 times a year but mainly bash.

also i will be buying from towerhobbies because i get small discount so if all possible it would be nice to find one from there.
will to get a good one it gonna break the bank at tower so i would look up savox and get there metal gear sevor they have some nice one that will work for 80 dollars and freeshipping also you wnat to look at the 1256tgservo it got the torque and speed and will handle and there there the a 69 one that will work for the streeing that is you best bet and if you use the savoxusa promo code they will give you a free t shirt
Old 11-17-2011, 09:45 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by imrob
will to get a good one it gonna break the bank at tower so i would look up savox and get there metal gear sevor they have some nice one that will work for 80 dollars and freeshipping also you wnat to look at the 1256tgservo it got the torque and speed and will handle and there there the a 69 one that will work for the streeing that is you best bet and if you use the savoxusa promo code they will give you a free t shirt
where do i find this promo code. looks like im jus gonna save a little to get the savox because your the 10th person to tell me that they a good
Old 11-17-2011, 11:05 AM
Tech Elite

where do i find this promo code. looks like im jus gonna save a little to get the savox because your the 10th person to tell me that they a good
Make it 11. +1 on Savox...
Old 11-17-2011, 11:34 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 440 (99%+)

I use Savox, Ace/Associated 1313/1015, and Futaba Brushless servos. Those are about the most reliable ones I've owned so I stick with them.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I use Hitec servos, never had a problem with them. But I too will be trying a Savox servo when I get my TLR 22. The price on them seems to be pretty good and I've heard that everyone who uses them loves them.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Tech Master

the promo code was on this site little advertising screen like two days ago but it was savoxusa is the code im sure it still going on or i hope since im getting some more of there servo too
Old 11-20-2011, 03:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Limywidget
Make it 11. +1 on Savox...
I'll be the 12th then...Savox 1256 for steering and 1258 for throttle/brake on a 2S LiFe battery. Great, reliable servos at an excellent price.