Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
Maximus R/C Indoor Dirt Raceway - York, ME >

Maximus R/C Indoor Dirt Raceway - York, ME

Maximus R/C Indoor Dirt Raceway - York, ME

Old 11-20-2011, 10:40 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I have a 2wd slash with the pro trac kit but stock esc and 12t motor would i fit in tthe stock class? be wondering about racing and im only 30-45 minutes away.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:45 PM
Tech Regular

bummer no stadium trucks to long aride to run by myself maybe when 22t comes out things will change
Old 11-25-2011, 06:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Back in Black info

I have a 2wd slash with the pro trac kit but stock esc and 12t motor would i fit in tthe stock class? be wondering about racing and im only 30-45 minutes away.

All we care about is the motor rules.... 17.5 in blink mode, or 12 turn titan... then on the chassis, there will be a width rule.... ROAR rules will apply for width.

Hope that answers that.... Sorry about the stadium trucks buddy... Ive seen or heard of no real interest in them... one or two guys really, and you... thats it. If we can get a heat of them, we can start running them on a weekly basis, but we are so close to the trophy race, we cant add them in.

Great day of racing Wed night, and looking forward to Saturday for sure!

Bring your 1/8th E Buggys guys!!... also start getting those SCB's going.... I know a few of you guys have them... Mine is almost ready!

OK guys the more info on the Back in Black Race coming Dec 3rd and 4th

2 quals Saturday
2 quals Sunday and the Mains

Track will be open at 7am on Saturday, and not close until the races are over on Sunday afternoon.... you want late night practice... you got it!!

If you even think you are coming, or your buddy thinks he is coming, get onto the link below and register online... we just want an idea of what we need for awards, tables and chairs... space... etc

http://www.teammaximus.com/Register.php

Any more info on the race look here:

http://www.teammaximus.com/trophy.html

Any other questions just PM me and I will get you an answer.... or call the hobby shop
Old 11-25-2011, 07:47 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Thanks that helps a lot. i have 4 protrac wheels but no rubber the glue on them yet. what is the best type of tire for the track?
Old 11-28-2011, 04:39 AM
Tech Apprentice

Guys are running all sorts of stuff... HB tires are popular, Megabites and Beams.... AKA Rebars and Wishbones work... Subcultures and Double Dees from JConcepts... even Barcodes both gold and green.... Also suburbs Ive seen too... lots of tire options, but if you are just getting going, try the HB tires to start, or the AKA... one pr of each, and with that protrac setup you can swap them front to back and play with what works better. Im running a similar truck with the protrac suspension kit, so come see me when you get there and I will go over your setup with you.... ask anyone who Speedy Pete is and they will get you to me.... it will be great to race with ya!

Hey Firecat.... had 3 stadium trucks there Saturday and we ran them... old school bro... they had fun and its showing some interest... not much... but some!

Remember everyone get onto our website and pre-register for our Back in Black race this coming weekend... it is gonna rock!!
Old 12-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Speedy Pete
Guys are running all sorts of stuff... HB tires are popular, Megabites and Beams.... AKA Rebars and Wishbones work... Subcultures and Double Dees from JConcepts... even Barcodes both gold and green.... Also suburbs Ive seen too... lots of tire options, but if you are just getting going, try the HB tires to start, or the AKA... one pr of each, and with that protrac setup you can swap them front to back and play with what works better. Im running a similar truck with the protrac suspension kit, so come see me when you get there and I will go over your setup with you.... ask anyone who Speedy Pete is and they will get you to me.... it will be great to race with ya!

Hey Firecat.... had 3 stadium trucks there Saturday and we ran them... old school bro... they had fun and its showing some interest... not much... but some!

Remember everyone get onto our website and pre-register for our Back in Black race this coming weekend... it is gonna rock!!
soon as the losi is available it should change
Old 12-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Great weekend guys... thank you all again for coming.... what a blast!

Why losi just doesnt come out with an sc version of the 22 and get it over with I have no idea.... we didnt need to bring stadium truck back.... i mean it was fun and all... but I would rather see 8th scale SC trucks take off, or 4WD 1/10th buggy, or SCB's.... those are so cool!... Why they are bringing it back I have no idea, but what the heck... if people have them, we will run them!

Thanks again... also letting everyone know that track passes are available now.... If you want to be able to come 24/7 to practice... its just what you need!
Old 12-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Tech Regular

sc 4wh i can take sc buggy no way stadium truck is way cooler. i have 4wh buggy and 2 wh buggy should be up soon
Old 12-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Love the live feed
I'll be adding a 12t stock slash as well as a 4wd slash to the mix tomorrow night.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

I was away, and missed last night

How was the racing guys??

Glad you like the live feed tmaxxdaddyo....it rocks on my iPad... Some guys put it on to watch the races when they can't be there.... I'm amazed at how may hits it gets!

Now we need to figure out sound
Old 04-29-2014, 06:55 PM
Tech Initiate

So does everyone have the Maximus app? The first raceway they I know off with an app for your phone. What else would you guys like to see on the app?
Old 01-05-2015, 12:11 PM
Tech Master

Bump for more fun at maximus
Old 01-05-2015, 04:08 PM
Tech Addict

The RCHR Road crew will definitely have to make the trip up there to give it a go. What have been the popular classes and what tires are working up there?
Old 01-24-2015, 07:56 AM
Tech Adept

Default Tekin Race March 21-22 @ RCExcitement

Hi All,
Just wanted to let everyone know about the Tekin Race at RCE in March.
Registration is live on rcsignup.com at the following link-http://events.rcsignup.com/events/displayEvent.cfm?ID=4228

Entries are limited to 250 so sign up early.

Hope to make it up to see you guys soon.

Ed
Attached Thumbnails Maximus R/C Indoor Dirt Raceway - York, ME-10923541_10152759417268611_3206685095712974711_n.jpg