Wiki Posts
Search

New Buggy Release for 2011/2012?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Originally Posted by jewn_beef
To seasoned 1/8th drivers s/c might be lame but it is one of the best things that has happened to r/c the last few years. It has brought a whole new way to get people in the door of competitive r/c . These samepeople then get hooked and move up to 1/8th scale i think s/c is great and in socal there is a very competitive expert class in 2wd and 4wd back on topic xray will bave new buggy out and believe ae will come with 8t.2 to follow buggy by end of 12
I completely agree with you. I was in Hot rods in santa clarita ca. last april and I brough my e bug. I get to race with nitro guys in the same main 10 minutes each. Only one main. SC wow! very huge turnout out for both 2 wheel and 4 wheel. I think 4x4 sc are fun to drive. 4x2 I cant even drive it straight. 4x4 i might consider buying one for my son to get him going racing.