Wiki Posts
Search

Eight buggy flight controls

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 12:52 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Eight buggy flight controls

Wat up guys, I'm new to the forum. Just wondering if anyone is having problems controlling their buggies in the air. I had a race tonight and during I notice I had almost no brakes front or back. I think this may be my control problems. I know to tap the brakes to flatten out the car and stab the gas to bring up the nose. So anybody tell me do I have the problem located with brakes or is there some other parts that could cause these problems.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Eightoffroader
Wat up guys, I'm new to the forum. Just wondering if anyone is having problems controlling their buggies in the air. I had a race tonight and during I notice I had almost no brakes front or back. I think this may be my control problems. I know to tap the brakes to flatten out the car and stab the gas to bring up the nose. So anybody tell me do I have the problem located with brakes or is there some other parts that could cause these problems.
It's all brakes. If you don't have them then you SOL. All you have control of without brakes is your nose attitude. So I recommend getting the bracks sorted out.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:41 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Goomba_7
It's all brakes. If you don't have them then you SOL. All you have control of without brakes is your nose attitude. So I recommend getting the bracks sorted out.
Goomba, thanks for the help went to the track last night and got it all fixed up, i was landing butt first and it was causing all kind of rolls & flips
Old 09-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Tech Prophet

you do need brakes to correct in the air still, but one thing i found out was if you have a adjustble wing mount all you do is move the wing back more i found out it helps a lot when jumping defietly seems to land more even.

now this was a high downforce wing i was using though.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

A lot of people seem to look this over. Be sure to dress your brakes as part of your regular maintenance if you wish to have consistent, predictable braking.