Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro Rush

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2004, 11:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Nitro Rush

Would any 1/10 scale body fit on a HPI Nitro Rush and would the rush evo body fit on it too?
Old 11-06-2004, 09:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

Just so you at least get one answer, here is mine: I have no idea. If you have a local hobby shop you could go there and check out their bodies to see what might fit. However, from my experience, bodies are designed to fit the vehicle they are made for. As an example, the body for the losi xxxt will not fit the xxxnt, and will not fit the assoc t4 either. So all you can do is try a body by placing it over the vehicle and seeing how it fits. You can also contact hpi to see what they say. I hope this helps. I hate to see simple questions go unanswered because nobody knows an answer. By the way, is the rush an offroad truck or an oroad car? I have actually never seen one.
Old 11-06-2004, 09:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

Ok, I did my homework, and found out the rush is an offroad truck. By the looks of it, there may be several bodies that will work on it. However I would have to do as I said above and compare the body to see if it will work. As to the evo, that usually means an upgraded truck, but not a complete new design. So I would have to believe the evo body could maybe fit, but again you would have to try it to see if it works. Good luck.
Old 11-06-2004, 10:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

thanks, that does help.
Old 11-06-2004, 12:58 PM
Tech Initiate

i used to have a hpi rush until it got stolen,i found that almost any body could be fit on it which is the same sort of shape e.g mt2 body will fit.
the rush evo will also fit because the car is the same except for a better engine and a roto start.