Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help neep some input!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Help neep some input!!!!!!

Hi everyone im new to nitro and im about to get my first car but I'm undecive on witch car to get the car is mainly going to be used for racing people up and down the street and I might take it to the track but the next car im going to get is going to be a kit but just for now I want to get the feel for a already working car I have norrowed it Down to 4 cars

. CEN ct5
. TC3
. 4tech 3.3
. Inferno gt2

I want to have the fastest car on the block off the line and down the stretch also needs to be durable

Thanks for all your input in advance
Old 08-20-2011, 09:33 PM
Tech Addict

the CT5 and 4Tech are going to be fast in a straight line, but suck ass in the corners if you do decide to do some racing.

I would get your hands on an NTC3 if you could, from what everyone has said, its got plenty of potential and is quite durable.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:29 PM
Tech Rookie

I'm finding out that the ntc3 is 1 of the slower car out the bunch but it's a good starter car
Old 08-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Tech Addict

It would be one of the slowest out of the box using a standard engine, but it is a good starter car.
It can teach you the basics of how to setup a car for different road conditions, whereas the other ones are more your straight-line speed cars.