Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
tc3 parts availability: still worth getting this car? >

tc3 parts availability: still worth getting this car?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

tc3 parts availability: still worth getting this car?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 08:35 AM
Tech Regular

I dunno what you guys are talking about. Tc3 parts are readily available on tower. Sure the lhs may not keep them in stock, but the parts are still being made.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:05 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Smile

The thread is about the tc3 parts availability ok !!!! Not switching to another car !!!! If you can't provide helpful tips about the tc3 , don't post here !!!! Stop bashing the tc3 because you lost at the Nats OK !!!!! The tc3 did not make you lose there !!!! And don't bring your suck up friends to the thread either !!!!! Back to topic, original tc3 parts are available on ebay for cheap, and my advice is to run the car with an extremely large bumper to minimize damage as much as possible !!!!!!!
Old 08-19-2011, 09:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
The thread is about the tc3 parts availability ok !!!! Not switching to another car !!!! If you can't provide helpful tips about the tc3 , don't post here !!!! Stop bashing the tc3 because you lost at the Nats OK !!!!! The tc3 did not make you lose there !!!! And don't bring your suck up friends to the thread either !!!!! Back to topic, original tc3 parts are available on ebay for cheap, and my advice is to run the car with an extremely large bumper to minimize damage as much as possible !!!!!!!
Dude!

Deep breath. Out with the bad air, in with the good.

Oh, and I think your !!!!! button is stuck, you keep dropping them all over RCTech.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:34 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default TC3 Parts

I just ordered TC3 parts last Friday from my local hobby shop, Parts were there Monday afternoon.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Well I just receive parts from Asiatees Hobbies and will put them on my TC3 in the morning, looks good and plenty around, sorry for saying but the US is not the only place to look for parts you know...
Old 08-19-2011, 05:16 PM
Tech Regular

This is a direct quote from an email from AE tech Support:

"As for parts for the TC3, some are still being produced but they are slowly being discontinued."

Many parts are still available, but don't count on it forever. Buy 'em while you can. By the way, my TC3.9 runs the same as it did as a TC3.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dave
You may be surprised at how well a ten year old car can get around the track in any class.

Dave
If anyone should know, it's this guy

A good barometer is ebay.... search tc3... you should find that there is A LOT of parts available. If you're looking to have fun at the club level, why not grab one? Though I would aim for a GT or VTA type class.

And for the love of god, no more excessive exclamation points
Old 08-19-2011, 07:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Smile

Sometimes you got to bring out the raid against the negative flies . No exclamation point . Again I drive AE, and will not tolerate blatant Ae bashing... Good to see racers still wheeling Associated tc3/4's........
Old 08-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

I personally have never owned one, but I do know Dave is a fast guy, I have seen him run many times when I lived in Florida.

A few locals in MD have brought out tc4's and BMI tc3's to run GT based on-road, great for such an application.

! alright back to your regularly scheduled program....