Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nosram Patriot Cant disable reverse

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2004, 05:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Nosram Patriot Cant disable reverse

I have just got a Nosran Patriot Reverse ESC and want to use it as a forward/Brake only speedo but can't get it to work in this mode.

the instructions say to hold the setup button and turn on the speedo to change between forward/Brake and forward/brake/reverse but when I do this it does not make a difference.
Are you meant to hold down the setup button for a certain amount of time, are you then meant to switch it off and back on to set it.

I have a Novak Spy and it is dead simple to set this feature.

HELP

Rolf
Old 10-23-2004, 05:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

thats odcos my friend has 1 of those and his works fine[do you have a diode on your motor]................so correct me if im rong you push the butten in then turn the esc on leave it there for a second or 2 and make sure everthing is wired correctly[espesially the lead that goes into the receiver] sum recievers take diferent types

thats all i can think of
check the warranty card to make sure youve dun nothing to void the warranty.............if you havent voided the warranty take it back andf complain
Old 10-23-2004, 05:45 AM
Tech Master

i have a nosram missle reverse (spare speed controller) and we had to use it last weekend and we had this problem.

but then what we did was hold the setup button down, switch it on and let the speed controller go into setup mode..then switch speed controller off and back on and it worked.
Old 10-23-2004, 05:49 AM
Tech Apprentice

Yeah I am doing what the instructions say but thought there may be some other trick to it. I guess I will have to take it back if I can't get it to work.

Bugger
Old 10-25-2004, 02:48 AM
Tech Rookie

I had the same problem as well. Found out that after following the instructions, I have to switch off both the esc and transmitter and then turn them back on again. Works everytime. Try it!