Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jammin X1 - so close yet so far

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hello jammin owners I need some setup info for my jammin. I will be attending the gas champs in Columbus Ohio and I was wondering if someone can give me a nice setup for this track.The track is an indor track and I heard is was a tight technical track and the surface is hard compact clay. Any tips in diff oil, shock oil,tires, clutch set up etc... would be greatly apreciated!!
PS I dying to represent the jammin against all those 8ight's that will be there including my teammates!!!!!
thanks
Norman
Old 01-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

guys in US.. do help him. all the best. we support from the opposite of the world at 12hrs+ GMT.

tight track... lesser diff oil at the rear. clutch with hard spring. engine tuned for snap accleration. thats all from me. spring..still the red one.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

do you know what the jumps are like?

5k-10k-1k
1.5 degree toe out
ackerman, furthest to the rear
rear toe, 2.5 degree
hard clutch spring like what JFC said, you want snappy acceleration
proline CFs or Panther komodo 2s or gators

i think thats all i can give you without info about the jumps.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:37 AM
Tech Regular

Hello jammin owners I need some setup info for my jammin. I will be attending the gas champs in Columbus Ohio and I was wondering if someone can give me a nice setup for this track.The track is an indor track and I heard is was a tight technical track and the surface is hard compact clay. Any tips in diff oil, shock oil,tires, clutch set up etc... would be greatly apreciated!!
Its difficult to give you a setup as setup goes hand in hand with drive style.

If you like powering into corners i would go 7-7-2 and may change to 7-5-2 as the track breaks up.
If you like off-power then 5-7-2. Also go 5-5-2 as it breaks up.

Shocks I use 50F 40 R for Jammin BB shocks.

Hope it goes well. Show those Losi's whos boss.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:45 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks for the info guys. I don't have any info as far as the jumps but i will put a setup together with the info you guys posted. I am sure it will work!!!
Old 01-12-2007, 09:32 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by jerseyboy
... Show those Losi's whos boss.
i second that.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:09 PM
40%
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jfc_tech
i second that.
In the queue myself
Old 01-17-2007, 07:18 AM
Tech Elite

http://www.nitrohouse.com/eng,_ofna_picco.htm

already the Jammin engines are on sale. they are priced well too.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Tech Regular

I hope this forum is not dying. I would shudder to think you guys are all driving Losi's.
I cant wait for the firts race meeting this weekend. My Jammin X1 is or has been lying diped in WD40 waiting. I ve used the holidays to change all my diff bearings. Going over every inch checking and making sure I'm ready.
I have a new set of light weight universals and the lightweight chassis that I am itching to install. I just wanna ride my current chassiss to the bone. Then for the full rebuild with new chassis and unis. My buggy will get a facelift. I also added some titanium rod ends.
I have been doing some extensive testing and comparisons using the Go21 7port engine and I must say its the best engine I owned so far. Believe me I've had a few. This engine is just awesome. I am using the same engine in both my truggy and buggy. The runtime and power delivery is just awesome.
I can give you direct comparisons.
At the track my truggy was being chased by a Mugen truggy with an RB C6, he couldnt catch me.
With the buggy down the straight I a guy with a WS7 chasing me. He couldnt close the gap. So there you have it. Ive taken out my Novarossi P5X and my Crono RS5 to use the GO engine. That should say alot.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:54 AM
Tech Champion

unless someone give me free..i probably will do ..just being frank here

go go go jerseyboy. I have friends using the go 21-7 with his sacker(HB), he's one of the fastest in the straight... i've got a short look on the go engine. i like the head and the look of its design.. i mean P/S etc. its on unlimited edition here. im sure this engine rocks and at par if not surpass the other made engine..as u said.

im goin the opposite. im now concentrating my truggy now. im trying my 21B onto my X1crt. i put rest my 28 for awhile. i hope u doing well in yer coming 1st race. im sure butterfly everywhere
nervous + excited, i mean GOOD LUCK BUDDY!

continued here .... ooopppsss... u're talking about engine on truggy...

Last edited by jfc_tech; 01-18-2007 at 01:04 AM.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:50 AM
Tech Regular

GOOD LUCK BUDDY
Thanks jfc_tech
Hope you enjoy my forum as well.
I'm also concentrating on my truggy alot. I am very interested in purchasing the BCE J2 chassis and want to do the small spur conversion. I emailed BCE but they informed me that do not export out of the US at this time. Real Bummer seems they only want to supply the US racers. The guy says if I can get someone in the US thay will send it to him and I can get it from him.
Bummer dont know anyone in the US that can do this for me.
I think I'll just get another pro chassis. The problem is to get the competitive edge the J2 BCE chassis is the way to go.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hello everyone, just joined the boards figured I would say hello to my Fellow Jammin' racers.... My current setups are Jammin X1-CR FTE kit, no motor yet, actually UPS just delivered it 15 minutes ago, and a Jammin' X1-CRT with RB WS7 2 and Jammin' JP-3 pipe... Spektrum DX 3.0, so far so good with all my products, and I am extremely happy with my choice to go with Jammin'. Hope to talk to everyone in here more.

-Brandon

Last edited by Euro Stealth; 01-23-2007 at 06:53 AM.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:23 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Euro Stealth
Hello everyone, just joined the boards figured I would say hello to my Fellow Jammin' racers.... My current setups are Jammin X1-CR Pro kit, no motor yet, actually UPS just delivered it 15 minutes ago, and a Jammin' X1-CRT with RB WS7 2 and Jammin' JP-3 pipe... Spektrum DX 3.0, so far so good with all my products, and I am extremely happy with my choice to go with Jammin'. Hope to talk to everyone in here more.

-Brandon
I dont think you will be dissapointed with you new buggy.I really like mine..Jammin all the way
Old 01-18-2007, 08:30 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I don't either, I'm actually about to go up to the hobby shop and pick up a ws7 3 and another JP-3 to throw in it, if that doesn't work well enough for me, then that will be my new truggy setup, but I have faith.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:56 PM
Tech Champion

im gonna try the JP3 this end of month... so feedback? im gonna use in truggy too.
ive got sts 28m with hongnor 053 pipe... its already powerful down below .. but i need more top end scream..i think i wanna try the JP3... can u feedback me on this pipe?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.