Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
HPI SPRINT 2 help >

HPI SPRINT 2 help

HPI SPRINT 2 help

Old 05-26-2011, 10:45 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default HPI SPRINT 2 help

Hi guys. I am having a problem with my flux. Its like anytime I bump a curb with medium to light force the camber arm pops off. That wouldn't be so bad if the dogbones didn't pop out also. Now you have to go on a manhunt just to find those little suckers. Pain in the a$$. Does anyone else have this problem? Did anyone find or know a solution? thank you.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:26 PM
2xs
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

replace the stock ball cups with RPM ball cups. The RPM's are a tight fit so you will have to free them up by installing them and squeezing them with some needle nose pliers.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:30 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by 2xs
replace the stock ball cups with RPM ball cups. The RPM's are a tight fit so you will have to free them up by installing them and squeezing them with some needle nose pliers.
ok. thanks dude im going to go get those right now
Old 05-27-2011, 12:01 AM
Tech Rookie

I have learned the hard way also with this car. After replacing the above said parts painting the dog bone bright red has saved me some time looking like a tard while looking along curbs ware I thought the impact happened. I find that any parts prone to be ejected in a hard hit save yourself a little time and a stiff neck and get some red spray paint
Old 05-27-2011, 09:18 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by SpikeD
I have learned the hard way also with this car. After replacing the above said parts painting the dog bone bright red has saved me some time looking like a tard while looking along curbs ware I thought the impact happened. I find that any parts prone to be ejected in a hard hit save yourself a little time and a stiff neck and get some red spray paint
hahaha good idea. im going to have to do that