Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 08:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by POOKYT
Its only deep enough that a Wet-n-Dry vac may be in order! Its not time for a boat paddle yet!!

I have no car to race at the moment! My JRXS is stripped and will be delivered to my young novice class winner at our awards banquet this Tuesday night. No worries though Mike. This gives me time to clean out the old R/C closet and get ready for the Type-R!!

'07 will be Off the Chain with the new car!!! I can't wait!!

Plus, I have 3 of the Micro T's ordered for me and my two kids so we can have a blast in the house or garage this winter! I'm going to make a sheet of plywood into an offroad track for the micro trucks with jumps and stuff!! This will beat the Hell out of any train set baby!!! YeeeeeHaaaaa!

Brant
Old 11-11-2006, 09:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

And if I did and let you slide on the "offering" plate, would you give a brother a discount on some painted Lidz?

The church of the Losi is not just a car most of us drive on a whim, but more of a way of R/C life! Just as a real church, many come into it and stay a life time and some come and go. Most will always feel that "Losi" in them even when not at the track! LOL Oh sure!....Some have their "wild" years and try other brands, but they always feel that tuggin at their hearts to come home to the Losi. Later on most seem to mature and realize their mistakes, put down the metric wrenches, and return to us!

"My..my..my.. Momma say....momma say...dat X-Ray is da Devil!" Book of Waterboy-Chapter 1-Verse 2

Brant
Deacon
B-Main Motorsports
Just don't give me the "alter boy" treatment
Old 11-11-2006, 09:36 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Kropy
Just don't give me the "alter boy" treatment

DEAL!!!

No prayers on your knees for you if you agree I'm in charge of the sacramental wine!!! <hick-up>

Brant
Old 11-14-2006, 10:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Anyone who is gettin the new car wanna sell me their old one?
Old 11-14-2006, 11:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by runnin rc10
Anyone who is gettin the new car wanna sell me their old one?

Man I have seen several great deals on here in the for sale thread. Also, search Ebay under JRXS and under JRX-S for some more. I have seen several great cars with parts for bout $200.00 to $250.00. Good Luck and when you get one check back here and JRXS.com for any help you need man.

Brant
Old 11-15-2006, 01:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Smile

Ditto!!!

For you guys that will still be running the JRXS after the Type-R is released, I would highly recomend building up the new style short diffs and using them in the existing JRXS car. Anybody who has had the opportunity to try them says that they realy help the car with more corner speed. If I were building up a Oval converted JRXS I know 100% that I would be running the new diffs. Corner speed is where its at baby!!!! The oval thing was my plan for my old car, but, the kid and his dad who want my car were so persistant that I felt really glad to give it a good home. Plus, I want to help him kick all of those X-Rays in the butt! WORD!!!

Brant

Thanks for the info!!! I just bought an unused JRXS and plan to run onroad for the first time this winter. What is it about the new diffs that makes them work better?
Old 11-15-2006, 09:53 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Hydrodancer

Thanks for the info!!! I just bought an unused JRXS and plan to run onroad for the first time this winter. What is it about the new diffs that makes them work better?
The diffs and ourdrives in the TypeR will be quit a bit shorter than what we have now on the JRXS. This means the CVD's and LCD's are longer which so far in testing helps to increase the corner speed. No worries because all the new parts will fit in the old car if you decide to upgrade. Drive your car and get used to it before you make serious changes to it. As it is the original car is still fast and competitive.

Brant
Old 11-15-2006, 09:29 PM
Tech Regular

hey pookty i have a tech queston for ya what will the center oneway do for you with a spool in the front,and whats the advantage or is there.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:42 PM
Tech Addict

I was wonder what everyones car weighs? Please specify what electroics, tire size, body and batteries (42's, 38's, 37's or 33's???). I just want a comparison to mine sine I lightened a couple things up.

My car:
JRXS
Dodge 3.1 Stratus
FTB s9402 servo
Spektrum standard reciever
Keyence Rapida Pro esc
monster stock
4200's
Tire Dia 56.75mm

TOTAL WEIGHT
1465grams

The weight with 33's is somewhere near 1409grams I believe...

If you know your cars weight please let me know...

Aaron
Old 11-15-2006, 10:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tom235
hey pookty i have a tech queston for ya what will the center oneway do for you with a spool in the front,and whats the advantage or is there.

tom235--Man, I don't really know what would happen. I think with the center oneway and spool, the car might feel " weird". The best is to try it for a few packs in practice to see what you think. Don't change anything chassis wise but get used to it for 2 packs and then let us know what you found out. Good Luck.

Brant
Old 11-15-2006, 10:23 PM
Tech Regular

thanks pookyt i will give her a go and see what happens.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tom235
thanks pookyt i will give her a go and see what happens.
Team Tweaker on the move again!!
Old 11-16-2006, 01:09 AM
Tech Master

The diffs and ourdrives in the TypeR will be quit a bit shorter than what we have now on the JRXS. This means the CVD's and LCD's are longer which so far in testing helps to increase the corner speed. No worries because all the new parts will fit in the old car if you decide to upgrade. Drive your car and get used to it before you make serious changes to it. As it is the original car is still fast and competitive.

Brant
Hi Pook
You say the diffs will fit the Type R, but would you need to drill new holes i you chassis as there narrower?
Cheers Malc THE CAN MAN
Old 11-16-2006, 08:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TheCoolCanFanMan
Hi Pook
You say the diffs will fit the Type R, but would you need to drill new holes i you chassis as there narrower?
Cheers Malc THE CAN MAN
What he said was the new Type R diffs will fit on the old car but you have to use the new CVD's and LCD's with them. They are longer due to the narrower diff structure. I think they are a direct fit with no mod necessary other then the axle changes. The old arms will work on the new car as a tuning option as well. That way you have a SLA option to work with also.
Old 11-16-2006, 09:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Yeti, correct...the new diffs are direct fit, you just have to use the longer cvd's/lcd's.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.