Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 07:26 PM
Tech Elite

Default Vegas

I will be traveling with 2 of my hommies from the MSRA. They both run X-Ray but are pretty good guys!! LOL Yeti is right, we should have a JRXS.com get together. Even the guys who have moved on but still check in here to see what were up too should hang out as well.

Brant
Old 07-22-2006, 07:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by POOKYT
Heck yea hes invited!!!!!! He has to buy the first round!!!!!!

Brant
You guys need to get Matt, Todd, Randy or J. in on it. Then, you will have a step up on the field.
Old 07-22-2006, 07:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by POOKYT
I will be traveling with 2 of my hommies from the MSRA. They both run X-Ray but are pretty good guys!! LOL Yeti is right, we should have a JRXS.com get together. Even the guys who have moved on but still check in here to see what were up too should hang out as well.

Brant
Friends be friends...No matter what cars they drive.

And I still have a tricked out XXX-S in my stable...

Bill
Old 07-22-2006, 08:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hi,

MIKE H

lol

your Jrxs needs a new front diff. Team Losi.....give this kid a fulll ride !!
you out there Todd
Old 07-22-2006, 08:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

LOL, it just needs to be rebuilt, i guess when your car has rip diffs crunch

...come to think of it, i don't think hitting stuff helped any
Old 07-22-2006, 09:26 PM
Tech Addict

You def have the rip ..... (raise it up for full throttle)

honestley .... you hit stuff ??

dude if you hit stuff with your losi ... at your velocity..... .......................... I'm gettin my jrxs ready .......( or "your" gettin my jrxs ready)

ohh and Todd .......

next Jrxs,.. easly removable diffs .. any way we can work that into the rear motor jrxs ? yea you know us people that break stuff are lazy also.... lol .. I love the design of the car but the ease of working on , room for servo saver, less breakin out drive ( i know ..."don't hit anything") Arm strength could use some help. .... but seriously ..................... you guy's figure those 3 things out...
your car WILL be unstopable
Old 07-22-2006, 09:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SpeedDesignz
room for servo saver,
I use servo savers on both of my JRXS's and have no issues what so ever. Whether it is needed or not is another story but you can use them.
Old 07-22-2006, 09:57 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Yeti35
I use servo savers on both of my JRXS's and have no issues what so ever. Whether it is needed or not is another story but you can use them.

Yea ... honesty I've used them on mine too... but I'd rather not have to dremel half my chassis away to use a standard jr servo ... yea you can get away with one of those small 1/12th scale savers but I just don't like the way they feel with the big foams.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

The internal springs in the small servo savers can be uprated, but OHMIGOD is that process patience testing! You'll watch the spring take flight two dozen times before finally getting the servo back together again.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:47 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Greg Sharpe
The internal springs in the small servo savers can be uprated, but OHMIGOD is that process patience testing! You'll watch the spring take flight two dozen times before finally getting the servo back together again.
dude .. those small servo savers seriously ... "suck"

I dremeled the chassis ... and the face of the saver , to make my Kibmoro saver to fit ... but it does fit.. ( full size servo and full size Kim saver)

I'd just like a little more room from "losi" I think with the rear motor car this can easily be achived.

along with 2 piece bulkheads .... I know this is the norm ( i.e. tamiya, xray ) but it's "mad easy" to work on the car . and I think with a alum bulkhead design .... still keeeping the batts in the center, long diffs . We wouldn't have to chage much .... just the diff bulkheads.

Ive driven all 3 top tourers best would be ....... durabilty of the xray , smothness of the corally, cornerspeed of the losi.

If losi figures this out ..... watch the F out

corally is gonna be hard to beat ... damn that car is smoth ( arms are like wallmart dog biscuts though )

X ray T2 is tough as a pit bull .... ( finicky as a french poodle in Beverly hills) Seriusly ... ... you just wanna smack this car... but she finishes every race
Old 07-22-2006, 11:02 PM
Tech Elite

(sound of sniffing the air)

Did somebody say Dremel?????????

Brant
Old 07-22-2006, 11:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

next Jrxs,.. easly removable diffs .. any way we can work that into the rear motor jrxs ? yea you know us people that break stuff are lazy also.... lol .. I love the design of the car but the ease of working on , room for servo saver, less breakin out drive ( i know ..."don't hit anything") Arm strength could use some help. .... but seriously ..................... you guy's figure those 3 things out...

Don- This is the kind of racer feedback that is important to Todd. He reads these threads and makes notes, as do other drivers, like myself, and forward them to Todd. And making suggestions and criticisms on features/aspects/loves/hates/etc while the car is still in development in the ideal time! So have at it!!!
Old 07-22-2006, 11:48 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

The new outdrives that we have been running have not had many problems breaking at all. Arm strength will be there, as I havent seen anyone break the new EA3 material arms. The diffs on the prototype cars that we've been running are easier to get out, but hopefully they will get even easier for the production car
Old 07-23-2006, 12:14 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by J.Filipow
Don- This is the kind of racer feedback that is important to Todd. He reads these threads and makes notes, as do other drivers, like myself, and forward them to Todd. And making suggestions and criticisms on features/aspects/loves/hates/etc while the car is still in development in the ideal time! So have at it!!!

I just want mine anodized green!!!! Or I will settle for red, but green would kick butt!!! I am going to run the rear diff up and low tomorrow and report back tomorrow night.

Brant
Old 07-23-2006, 12:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Do you guys have a good current carpet set up for the std car?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.