Team Losi JRXS

Old 03-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by T. Hodge
I am done saying when the release date is. It will be out soon and all of this will be forgotten. Then we can talk about cool things....like setups
Hey Todd-I dont care when its released-as long as I have it for the Grand Fiinale race at our track on April 8-10th

Hook me up-I wont tell anyone where I got it. j/k

Ray
Old 03-29-2005, 10:05 PM
Tech Master

Well i received some of my JRX-S parts today front and rear arms and a few others........I love those a-arms.
Old 03-30-2005, 02:14 AM
TCR
Tech Addict

I didn't know there was a contest, damm being tied for last sucks =(

You should do a top 10 for everythread over 100 pages, one thing I would of hoped is a losi factory guy would be in the top ten.

Dark- BTW I have no idea why you thought I was refering to you in my last post, I was referring to post like this

"dmatter Get a FK05 and be Done with It!!!"

you have certainly had you opinion on this thread, your perfectly entitled to it.

Todd-you guys are doing a great job, I seen your car run at so-cal a few weeks back, you were very smooth.

car looks great, outstanding engineering and design.

This may or may not be the longest losi release delay in the company's history, but all that means to me is the car is going to be worth every moment I am waiting =)

People need to remember this is just a forum and it should be enjoyed as much as the hobby were involved in...

Originally posted by futureal
Tonight's Top Ten category is, "Who has the most posts in the JRX-S thread?" Let's start things off...

#10 - wcoyote - 58
#9 - TCR - 58 (actually, it's a tie!)
#8 - EricF - 59
#7 - Keith Billanti - 63
#6 - dasupacat - 85
#5 - POOKYT - 110
#4 - Randy Caster - 135 (but then, he is at least #4 in every thread...)
#3 - JRX-S Bill - 205
#2 - Gearhead3 - 251

And, the #1 poster in the multi-thousand post thread of a car that has yet to be released, is...

#1 - Darkseid - 312!

Congratulations, thank you all for playing.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:06 AM
TLRacing

Originally posted by JRX-S Bill
Todd,

I understand that some of Matt's laps didn't get counted at the Nationals. After reading the AMB literature about placement, I wonder if Matt's transponder was located per their guidelines. Have you experimented with transponder placement on the JRX-S chassis?
I have only ran mine next to the receiver and it has worked perfect at every race. Matt is going so fast at times the lap counting just can not keep up.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:09 AM
TLRacing

Originally posted by dmatter
Get a FK05 and be Done with It!!!
Well should'nt you also recommend the Corrally, Tamiya 415, and the new Hotbodies to the same list. They are all the same just with different colored parts.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:10 AM
TLRacing

Originally posted by TCR
I didn't know there was a contest, damm being tied for last sucks =(

You should do a top 10 for everythread over 100 pages, one thing I would of hoped is a losi factory guy would be in the top ten.

Dark- BTW I have no idea why you thought I was refering to you in my last post, I was referring to post like this

"dmatter Get a FK05 and be Done with It!!!"

you have certainly had you opinion on this thread, your perfectly entitled to it.

Todd-you guys are doing a great job, I seen your car run at so-cal a few weeks back, you were very smooth.

car looks great, outstanding engineering and design.

This may or may not be the longest losi release delay in the company's history, but all that means to me is the car is going to be worth every moment I am waiting =)

People need to remember this is just a forum and it should be enjoyed as much as the hobby were involved in...
Thanks for the compliment.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Well should'nt you also recommend the Corrally, Tamiya 415, and the new Hotbodies to the same list. They are all the same just with different colored parts.
dooohhhh!!!!
Old 03-30-2005, 07:29 AM
Tech Master

I love the diff-tubes.....they are notched so you can adjust the tension of the belts...hints no need for belt tensioners. Very freakin nice
Old 03-30-2005, 07:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

And I suppose the JRXS is a revamped Pro-3???

Really now, Todd....you of all people should know that the basica mechanical layout doesn't define the car....there are differences between the platforms...

The Xray comment was out of line...but labelling the other cars all the same was a low blow and beneath you.

I'm admittedly an Xray fan. I still, however, look forward to seeing the JRXS as well as the other new kits that are coming to market. The escalating competiton will only continue to make all brands work harder on development to deliver us the best products available.
Old 03-30-2005, 08:06 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Windsorguy99

Really now, Todd....you of all people should know that the basica mechanical layout doesn't define the car....there are differences between the platforms...

The Xray comment was out of line...but labelling the other cars all the same was a low blow and beneath you.

I'm admittedly an Xray fan. I still, however, look forward to seeing the JRXS as well as the other new kits that are coming to market. The escalating competiton will only continue to make all brands work harder on development to deliver us the best products available.

HMMMM.....LETS SEE NOW..........Here is an image of a Pro 3......I see man many differences....Nothing....NO A SINGLE PART ON THE JRXS LOOKS LIKE A PRO 3!........Everything is completly different.

Now for the JRX-S view ..... Find one car part on the car that is the same.

Now if you would like to view more images that show closer up let me know......But I have a felling we won't need them because it is so obvious that is not the same car In any shape or form.
Old 03-30-2005, 08:20 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Gearhead3: I believe the point that Winsorguy99 was making is that the Xray, 415, Corally, Hot Bodies, etc... are about as much "the same car with different color parts" as the JRX-S is a revamped Pro 3. I don't think I've ever seen you get that defensive about a comment! I mean a full comeback with exploded diagram and caps! Don't forget though, that Todd opened the door for that one with his own comment...

I'm absolutely positive that if you do an exploded diagram of those cars, you will find all the parts different as well, just like with the JRX-S and the Pro 3.

The bottom line is that whether their similar or not, all of them seem to be doing darned well at the professional and local level, so why do people here on this thread continue to knock them? And its often many of the same people who tell people not to bash their precious Losi, yet their contiuosly knocking other companies...whats the word I'm looking for....ummm....'hipocrit'...maybe...

Good cars are good cars, whether their Revolutionary or not.

Last edited by Darkseid; 03-30-2005 at 08:31 AM.
Old 03-30-2005, 08:34 AM
Tech Master

NOW FOR THE OTHER CARS.......

HPI Pro 4

Tamiya 415

As for the corraly it is a different car.
]

the Xray is different as well.
[url]http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/show.php?img_id=13172&crt=2a3d16448453d694b503aeeb fd710aa7[/url

Last edited by Gearhead3; 03-30-2005 at 08:43 AM.
Old 03-30-2005, 08:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Just Kidding around! I am Glad to See you guys are taking the Time to Make the car Right Before Letting people lay down there hard Earned Money!! I know, and everyone else Knows this Car Is worth the Wait!!! You Guys take Lots of Pride in Your Work and Would'nt Sell anything Less then a WORKS Machine. So take Your time and make it Right!! Everyone will appreciate it in the End!!
Old 03-30-2005, 09:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally posted by wannabee
Dang Rodney, I've never heard you like this!!LOL Almost scares me...
I sometimes get bored sitting up late with the baby... Don't worry Kevin, I'll be as quiet as ever at the track. You'll only hear from me when I'm stealing your setups.
Old 03-30-2005, 09:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally posted by Windsorguy99

Battery placement is the only critical factor in a car. All cars with batteries in the middle are exactly the same, the JRXS, PRO3, XXX-T. Absolutely no differences.

Dax's comment out of line? Impossible.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.