Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally posted by Tony Szep
What happened to the JRXS.net website i cant get on
The error message that comes up says it is maxed out for number of connections on its server. Just give it some time and try again.
Old 02-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: I don't know....

Originally posted by JRX-S Bill
November? Beat ya by two months kiddo...
Oh yeah...I'll just not say anything...
Old 02-12-2005, 07:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: I don't know....

Originally posted by James Nguyen
Oh yeah...I'll just not say anything...
Talk about coming out of the woodwork...I expected to rouse you...

But, you have team "connections"...For me, it was Matt's maiden run at Speedworld on Friday, 9/24.
Old 02-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Tech Regular

I held one in early October...Beat that!
-Buddy
Old 02-12-2005, 08:27 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by JRX-S Bill
The error message that comes up says it is maxed out for number of connections on its server. Just give it some time and try again.
We done blowd up JRXS.net with our desperate search for pics and info!!!

Man, now where are we going to go for info about the JRX-S. Certainly not to Losi's site.

Keep looking for more JRX-S news as we get closer to release. -TL
Yeah....okay
Old 02-12-2005, 09:14 PM
Tech Master

ROFLMAO...Sorry for the PRoblems everyone. It seams that the server the site is on Ran out of Hard drive space, so it shut down the Data base for the server. It should be back up before morning
Old 02-14-2005, 04:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Bump
Old 02-14-2005, 06:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally posted by BuddyB
I held one in early October...Beat that!
-Buddy
I held the same one.. when it arrived though

I also got to drive one in early december....
Old 02-14-2005, 06:12 AM
Tech Master

and your hart goes thumb thuuumbp.....Ok enough that damn comercial............ Looks link in 19tpro Kinwald was 5 th and bobby flack was 8th at the snowbirds, its not a win, but with all the hundreds of people there, That is great.
Old 02-14-2005, 06:21 AM
Tech Master

I was really upset the new Losi did not do better at the birds. I was able to speak to Gil Losi Jr., Matt Francis and Brian about the car. They all said it was being prepared to ship. Should see it in hobby shops in mid to late March or maybe even sooner acording to Gil. They are doing the best they can to get them out to thier high standards. I was able to get my hands on a car. Looks very well made and the wiring is not a problem at all in between the belts. I think you will be very happy with it.........
Old 02-14-2005, 06:28 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Ginsu
Looks very well made and the wiring is not a problem at all in between the belts. I think you will be very happy with it.........
i made that descision the second i laid eyes on it...LOL.....Well you can't win every race in the world. There were hundreds and hurndreds of people at the birds.
Old 02-14-2005, 06:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Ginsu - I wouldn't be to upset, the new car was laying down some of the fastest lap times. The car looked to be really fast through the S's . Bobby Flack's car looked awesome, and Andrew Gray won the club race on Wednesday.
Old 02-14-2005, 08:09 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Ginsu
They all said it was being prepared to ship. Should see it in hobby shops in mid to late March or maybe even sooner acording to Gil.

"being prepared to ship"??? "mid to late March"???

You guys will have to excuse me for joining the growing chorus of people who are getting a little tired of this, and this is probably just a brief moment of venting on my part, but....Man, this is getting to be a joke! It shouldn't be "being prepared to ship", it should be ready to ship the moment they got back from this race. It shouldn't be ready "mid to late March", we should have had it mid to late January like was first reported. Or at least mid to late Februrary like the team driver came here and said.

Everybody knows their doing their best, but at some point you have to produce the product to the public. We first heard about the car way back in Oct. some time and we know nothing more now than we did then. No new official info and STILL no official release date.

I don't mean to offend any of the Losi loyalist, but as some one new to Losi's products, this release seems, well....sloppy....real...sloppy. Definitely not what I was expecting, in fact quite the opposite of what I had heard about Losi.

O'well...I guess I can just cross my fingers and hope I'll have it by the time we start outdoor racing in April...

Last edited by Darkseid; 02-14-2005 at 08:15 AM.
Old 02-14-2005, 08:14 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Maybe they are making changes as they didn't seem to do so well at the Snowbirds when all the big guns were their from other factories. Maybe they found some new stuff out that Losi wants to put in the kits to make them even better. Not like they have had a ton of testing and racers under their belts with the car.

Better to make it right the first time instead of running changes a few weeks after the cars out to the public.
Old 02-14-2005, 08:20 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by wyd
Maybe they are making changes as they didn't seem to do so well at the Snowbirds when all the big guns were their from other factories. Maybe they found some new stuff out that Losi wants to put in the kits to make them even better. Not like they have had a ton of testing and racers under their belts with the car.

Better to make it right the first time instead of running changes a few weeks after the cars out to the public.
Maybe...

But at what point do they stop making changes? First there was the front drive shafts, then the new body. And those are just the changes we know about. Their running out of 'small' changes they can make. Anything else would be a major redesign!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.