Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2004, 07:49 PM
R/C Tech Founder

There is a large and detailed photo of the LCDs in the February issue of Xtreme RC Cars. We just got them in the office today, should be hitting subscribers in about a week.
Old 12-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Tech Master

Thats a good bit of news
Old 12-20-2004, 09:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

And this JRX-S pavarazzi won't try to scoop Xtreme RC with a spy photo...he, he...Good magazine.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:59 PM
R/C Tech Founder

They really are exactly as Losi described them: your standard CVD, but with an additional joint in the middle.
Old 12-21-2004, 12:50 AM
Tech Master

hmmm.......I wonder if extream will get angree if i scan in the JRXS artical and post it? I guess there would be laws for that...LOL
Old 12-21-2004, 01:27 AM
TCR
Tech Addict

why would they care, its free publicity for extreme???
Old 12-21-2004, 09:38 AM
R/C Tech Founder

We wouldn't care about the pic, but we're not going to do it ourselves. Scanning an entire article is one thing, but scanning a pic is another. If you start to post entire articles without our permission, then we may get angry!
Old 12-21-2004, 12:36 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by futureal
We wouldn't care about the pic, but we're not going to do it ourselves. Scanning an entire article is one thing, but scanning a pic is another. If you start to post entire articles without our permission, then we may get angry!
Hey Thanks for the bit of info
Old 12-21-2004, 03:04 PM
Tech Regular

For everyone worried about the car breaking, don't. As with any car, there is going to be something that is going to break when you hit stuff, theres no way around it. The only thing i've broken on the car has been front arms, and those have all been my fault (obviously) and I have had 0 problems with the front LCD's. The car is very durable and the best part i've noticed so far is it never gets tweeked. The design of the chassis basically prevents it from happening at all. Its so nice to be able to make the shocks and droop the same and have the car be perfectly tweeked.

Like I said before, the car is dialed. Everyone thats waiting for one will be very very pleased once its out, and everyone who has doubted the car will be very suprised....
Old 12-21-2004, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Bobby Flack
For everyone worried about the car breaking, don't. As with any car, there is going to be something that is going to break when you hit stuff, theres no way around it. The only thing i've broken on the car has been front arms, and those have all been my fault (obviously) and I have had 0 problems with the front LCD's. The car is very durable and the best part i've noticed so far is it never gets tweeked. The design of the chassis basically prevents it from happening at all. Its so nice to be able to make the shocks and droop the same and have the car be perfectly tweeked.

Like I said before, the car is dialed. Everyone thats waiting for one will be very very pleased once its out, and everyone who has doubted the car will be very suprised....
Thanks Bobby! Finnally someone with good news LOL.

Brant
Old 12-21-2004, 05:41 PM
Tech Master

LOL finaly Nice post...ahahah amazing what people will do. anyhow. I should have video soon of the car at the track. Both with the JRXS getting abused, and with it conquering the track LOL
Old 12-21-2004, 11:08 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Bobby is spot on about the JRXS. It is very impressive and the breakage is just plain simple racing hard on *very* tight carpet tracks that are high speed. Trust me, I was a little closer to catching Bobby with his old car. My xray has been good to me but you never know.....

Have a Merry Christmas to you and your family, Bobby.

James
Old 12-22-2004, 12:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default half shaft drive half belt????

just saw this on Losi site

Late Breaking News

The design and development team have been working on an exciting new front drive shaft system (Patent Pending) that was tried for the first time at the World Championships a few weeks ago and, after further refinements, were used with great success at the US Indoor Championships (where the JRX-S was TQ). Due to the spectacular performance of these new parts we are currently trying to get them produced for inclusion in the JRX-S kit while trying to keep any cost increase to a minimum.

Keep looking for more JRX-S news as we get closer to release. -TL

anyone get a pic of what they ran in Cleveland
Old 12-22-2004, 05:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)
Default Re: half shaft drive half belt????

Originally posted by fast-ho-cars

Late Breaking News

The design and development team have been working on an exciting new front drive shaft system (Patent Pending) that was tried for the first time at the World Championships a few weeks ago and, after further refinements, were used with great success at the US Indoor Championships (where the JRX-S was TQ). Due to the spectacular performance of these new parts we are currently trying to get them produced for inclusion in the JRX-S kit while trying to keep any cost increase to a minimum.

No. Not half shaft and half belt. They are referring to the cvd's (drive shafts/dog bones).
Old 12-22-2004, 07:11 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: half shaft drive half belt????

Originally posted by fast-ho-cars

Late Breaking News

how do you get half shaft and half belt out of that i don't know. it is full belt drive. It is a new CVD that losi developed, that is what they are talking about

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.