Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 01:33 PM
Tech Elite

EddieO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP!
Old 07-22-2006, 07:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Wow, quick order guys!! Ordered on Wednesday, on my doorstep today.

Thanks,
Paul
Old 07-23-2006, 02:10 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks Eddie.

I'll be up this weekend. Hopefully winning stock nats.

Peter-

Let me know what you have found performance wise on the new thing....
Old 07-23-2006, 08:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

cj....havent done anything with those "things" yet.....been hella busy catching up....

u gonna do stock nats?
Old 07-24-2006, 01:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Default have still ordered TEAM Brood not arrived for more 7 weeks .....!!!!

hello

That made since June 4, 2006 that I ordered engines for more than 437 € on your site, and with immediate payment by paypal and as I always do not have anything after 7 weeks, as no response of your share to the emails that I addressed to you, I wonder that to make, except warning can be the future purchasers. I do not find that well your, and that is not a good publicity for you I find. I ask for right A to have news and to receive my parts as fast as possible. a friend has me ordered these parts since May 14, 2006, and did not always receive anything and yet it represents you officially on our premises. Is this normal, I followed his choice considering the material which it uses, but there I wonder whether I do not have make errors… I as fast as possible hope to have your answers.

Excuse me for my bad english!!!

thank you very much of your fast and precise answer.

Old 07-24-2006, 01:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hi guys,

Can someone inform me what EPIC Red fluid is? I am guessing comm drops or break-in fluid but I am not sure what it is and how to use it.

- Emil
Old 07-24-2006, 02:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Thank you in TeamBrood and flameoutgarrett for their reactivity following my preceding message. I will have liked not to have had to send this first message. Hoping that all is regulated as fast as possible for me and my friend and thus to finally test these engines “TeamBrood” for the CF of August.

Thank you still.

Teddy

>
Old 07-24-2006, 06:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by flameoutgarrett
cj....havent done anything with those "things" yet.....been hella busy catching up....

u gonna do stock nats?
Yeah. Its looking like I am going to be able to make it up there. I'll be up friday evening!

So, I hope I can still do the late sign up thing?

You also have a PM!!!!
Old 07-24-2006, 07:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

EddieO this is Tim from the online raffle check your pms about the batteries.
Thanks Tim D.
Old 07-24-2006, 08:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks for the fast shipping guys. Half way across the world, sent Friday, arrived Monday Love ya work
Old 07-25-2006, 02:37 AM
Tech Rookie

Oke, sorry to be a pain here but I'd atleast like to get an update on my order (#1616).

As you do say, it takes about 14days to make my motors and in some cases another 14days for it to reach Sweden. However it's been, tomorrow 4weeks and the order is still in "Processing..." and I have not heard anything from you guys.

If there are a queue on these items I've ordered or in general I would really apritiate if you could tell me, and atleast answer my emails.

//Daniel
Old 07-25-2006, 05:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Akotha
Oke, sorry to be a pain here but I'd atleast like to get an update on my order (#1616).

As you do say, it takes about 14days to make my motors and in some cases another 14days for it to reach Sweden. However it's been, tomorrow 4weeks and the order is still in "Processing..." and I have not heard anything from you guys.

If there are a queue on these items I've ordered or in general I would really apritiate if you could tell me, and atleast answer my emails.

//Daniel
I have a hard time getting answers in emails myself, let alone this thread
Old 07-25-2006, 08:13 AM
Tech Addict

Default Problem at Brood?

I placed an order about two weeks ago..still nothing? Is everything ok over there? or is this typical?
Old 07-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

Garrett you got a voice mail
Old 07-25-2006, 09:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Yes folks, we are behind and we are doing are best to get caught up.....

Let me explain a few things.....

First, Team br00d hand assembles every single motor to order. Each motor is built when the customer orders it. We just don't build up motors and let them sit. Armatures in general are done the same way. That way each motor can be tailored specifically to each racers needs. If we put X days into building a motor and then we just cannot get it to live up to the specs we expect, we toss it and start over......I would rather make you wait a bit for a quality well built product than send you junk. If you are looking to get stuff in two days all the time at the sacrifice of quality, I would suggest finding another motor company. You get what you pay for from us, but quality takes time......

Second, we have had a rash of computer issues. Peter's email for some reason was sending all his emails into email lalala land. The Dyno has failed 6 times and getting any support from Robitronic is like pulling teeth. And to make matters worse, we have a computer issue we cannot fix, which has to do with paypal and unverified buyers, which are mostly overseas customers. For some reason OScommerce (the software we use for the website) does not send us an order email back after you make payment as an unverified buyer. We try our best to catch these, but they are easily missed cause they look just like an order a customer may of started on the site, but never finished completing.

Third, the SPONSOR me problem......we have many many people who inquire about sponsorship, on a DAILY basis. Some of which who have been long standing customers, that suddenly need to be sponsored by us or they threaten to take a deal from one of the other fly by night companies(this isn't directed at every other motor company, the other good companies like EAMotorsports have the same problem I do) try to secure customers any way they can. So then (not always, but often) we get a guy who now thinks he is the next Matt Francis and all directions should be done to get him his team stuff, which in generally in my opinion should be at the bottom of the list to do, in 3 days.....They rarely give notice, slam us with emails daily, and then often complain about stuff, as the motor is to blame for their perfomance, when the cold hard fact is, they probably should not be sponsored in the first place and they are simply getting beat by better drivers with better setup cars. Please don't think I am talking about every single sponsored driver I have, cause I am not and some have earned and deserve their sponsorship.

Fourth, Third party vendors........oh my. As you know, br00d only actually manufactures a few products. Everything else is bought OEM.....we get our teardowns from Reedy, Trinity, Checkpoint, Orion, Atlas, etc. While all these companies do their best, they too are tied to delivery timelines from Japan. We inventory a lot and we try to stock up, but all it takes sometimes is for a rash of big orders to hit and we are out, long before we can update the site to say OUT OF STOCK......we then get promised X product by Y date.....only to have it come later. A while, because of the rush we had on modifieds with no signs of slow down, I went to an OEM winder to have a massive quanity of arms wound up, mainly for dealer orders. I ordered and PAID in full for these arms by early April and was promised a mid April delivery......well, its now JULY.....I have yet to see a single arm and the company doesn't answer emails or any of the phone calls I have made. Seems he is not answering his thread on RCtech either.

Fifth, Racing! I have had to send Garret to the last few races, which just left poor jenkins to work on orders.....I know, stop going to races, well.....that doesn't work. Results sell motors and stuff.....we have been very successful with our racing, as we have won countless national titles over the past 3 years...which has allowed us to produce top level products that are race tested. Going to the races, often puts us behind a little bit.....in this case though, I dunno why, but people chose to order a massive of stuff in mid may to june, when we had two week long races one week apart.....

Sixth, I myself have taken a major break for the company.....I was there every day pretty much. It got to the point, it was affecting my normal day job.....and worse yet, it was affecting my marriage. My wife threatened to leave me. So like any guy with a brain, I chose to make my wife and family my priority. I lost sight of what meant the most to me and I have spent the last few months (and thousands of dollars) making ammends with her and my kids.....so, that left the company in the hands of Peter and Garret, with input from me. They are doing their best and in my opinion a good job, though they are learning the ropes of dealing with customers and such. Give them some time, they are both capable of providing the effort needed.

So, while you can view this as just a bunch of excuses for poor customer service.....while we me not always be the most timely company with stuff, we send out quality products and if there is EVER a problem, you will be hard pressed to ever find a customer that we didn't take care of by either replacing the motor or refunding their money. We've always taken care of every customer, regardless of the situation.....

We are just a growing company with growing pains.......I hope you all understand.

And for the record.....I have had to issue three refunds....one to a lost overseas order(we had tracking, but he no longer needed it), one to the wrong address (customer decided to move two days after the order without telling us and he quit racing after he told us a month later he didn't get it) and lastly an order we simply missed on the 3rd of july....and the customer still was sent the motor no charge....so three refunds in three years....go look up how many the big companies issue each year.

Thanks for your time....

Later EddieO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.