Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho v-one rrr

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 12:35 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by joemugen
i do not know of any for that weekend, but andy might be holding a club race--- i think that would be cool, you would have liked the track, it was very good... maybe you could come down to royalpalm and practice with us... what about this weekend?
If a race is on this weekend, you could bend my arm.

When is the next race in florida.

Is Kevin ready to put on a practise day at Kissimmee yet?
Old 05-16-2005, 12:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

i dont know. i have not heard anything from them yet... i dont think andy will have a race this weekend, probably not enough time to get people together. i think i might have seen you there 1 time. you should come down more often. it is a nice facility... now. andy really has really made the track nice compared to how it used to be.
Old 05-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by joemugen
i dont know. i have not heard anything from them yet... i dont think andy will have a race this weekend, probably not enough time to get people together. i think i might have seen you there 1 time. you should come down more often. it is a nice facility... now. andy really has really made the track nice compared to how it used to be.
I am happy to hear that. I have never been there because I heard that the track was too bumpy, too small for 1/8th, funky layout and management problems.

Good to hear that these things have been resolved.

I'll call Kevin later and see if they are ready for a practise session next weekend.

I need to order some stuff for the local guys so I will wait till next week when the stuff arrives before flying up.
Old 05-16-2005, 12:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

the track still has a couple bumps, but not that big of a deal. andy is actually working on that now. but the 1/8th guys raced all weekend on the track, and there was no problems at all. the facility is nice. you have to come down and check it out. the problem is, including myself as well, is that racers get too picky and complain about everything. we all need to take a step back and be thankful we are not racing in a parking lot.
Old 05-16-2005, 01:00 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by AndyT ©
For the belt to come loose like that it`d have to be a belt tension issue......i always run mine on tight and theyre fine.......you`ll see how to set this up page 15 of the manual (top right hand of section 19)
Also check you havent lost any teeth of the rear diff during the crash.
Cheers
Thanks..... I checked the manual as you said. I was setup on as normal. I will put up a new setup as tight. with the new pulley and belt.

thanks again for the help.

ZiiZO
Old 05-16-2005, 04:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by dougday
I am happy to hear that. I have never been there because I heard that the track was too bumpy, too small for 1/8th, funky layout and management problems.

Good to hear that these things have been resolved.

I'll call Kevin later and see if they are ready for a practise session next weekend.

I need to order some stuff for the local guys so I will wait till next week when the stuff arrives before flying up.
doug,
royal palm is working on setting up an enduro.... hopefully it will be on 6/18... would you come and race? you only probably need to have two other racers on your team. it will be a lot of fun. probaly we can have up to 12 teams... we have probaly four or so now, so it is starting to fill. so far, my team is me, eric gonzalez and danny horta.
Old 05-16-2005, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

web sites for parts?
Old 05-16-2005, 07:08 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by drfritz
web sites for parts?
Did you try http://www.ultimatehobbies.com/
Old 05-17-2005, 03:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by CHUCKMANDO
Took several tanks to learn how to control all that turn in. If not very careful, could spin out at the hairpin. Really only my third time out with it. Cannot wait for next week.
Running with less castor will tame down the turn-in.
Cheers
Old 05-17-2005, 04:59 AM
Tech Adept

Default Front diff gear parts

Hi guys,

I think in WC edition, you have an option for front one way or diff gear, so i dont need to buy any more parts except from 'diff gear set' and i think a tcd will do... is that correct?

I really like to use front one way but the car spin out when i brake, if anyone can give me some tips on how to setup a one way in a low traction track... i will really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-17-2005, 07:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: Front diff gear parts

Originally posted by bulletdays
Hi guys,

I think in WC edition, you have an option for front one way or diff gear, so i dont need to buy any more parts except from 'diff gear set' and i think a tcd will do... is that correct?

I really like to use front one way but the car spin out when i brake, if anyone can give me some tips on how to setup a one way in a low traction track... i will really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
all you need to run a front diff are the diff gears and the drive cups. you can also look at the manual. there is a detailed list on the part numbers you need to order to convert the worlds kit to a regular front diff. you may also see this at kyosho's website at www.kyosho.co.jp under the rrr section...
Old 05-17-2005, 09:28 AM
Tech Adept

Talking

Hi Bulletdays..

Let me know if you need RRR parts. I have just received loads of them and also the OS TZ T05 12 engine... Let me know if yer in need.

ZiiZo
Old 05-17-2005, 10:06 PM
Tech Adept

Default Thanks Guys

Tnx for that doki. i will check it.

uae RC YGPM!
Old 05-18-2005, 03:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: Thanks Guys

Originally posted by bulletdays
Tnx for that doki. i will check it.

uae RC YGPM!
hmm...i seem to have difficulty finding the parts listed to convert the rrr wce to a regular front diff. anyways, i looked it up in my manual. here goes:

VZ218 differential joint (19)
VZ012 differential gear set
BS107 bevel shaft
VZ203 pulley set (rrr)
VZ204 differential pulley set (rrr)

hope this helps
Old 05-18-2005, 04:34 AM
Tech Adept

Default TNX DOK!

If i am not mistaken this is the same in the Kyosho website right? i have some extra diff gears in my vone SII do you think i can use that... about the pulley set is there any extra pulley included in the WC kit or i really need to get this part.

Ive tried to put my VoneSII TCD and it works fine...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.