Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Los magnificos rc GT2

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 03:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Default GT2 Racing

Joseph16 am here again. You and your Alley Cats think you are hot and the only Hot thing right now it's me, am the man to beat and I do not mean in the B C or D where you guys are going to be. As you can see I can also do poetry if you know what that is.
OK
Old 04-28-2011, 03:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Dont get used to be Hot cause Tony have something for u!!!

honestly im waiting for sunday to kick ur A$$ real bad.

U know what???
i think tony Q, Luis Mercado, Chapu and me, we all gonna kick ur Ass so bad that u gonna be asking for some Menthol.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:39 PM
Tech Initiate

Default GT2 Racing

Hey Tony Cute, it's very nice of you to think that you have something for me, I guess that you haven't been reading my post, am the Best and you are going to do is follow like the Rest Am on fire and that extinguisher does not have enough power I guess you think you are the best and all you are doing is following like the REST. Alley Cat and you are not Top Cat.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

This Dude is BOring!
Old 04-28-2011, 03:49 PM
Tech Regular

Default dont get wrong

Originally Posted by Man on Fire
Hey Tony Cute, it's very nice of you to think that you have something for me, I guess that you haven't been reading my post, am the Best and you are going to do is follow like the Rest Am on fire and that extinguisher does not have enough power I guess you think you are the best and all you are doing is following like the REST. Alley Cat and you are not Top Cat.
the xtinguisher is not to control your fire is to stick it up your a$$ a hole
Old 04-28-2011, 03:49 PM
Tech Initiate

Default GT2 Racing

Joseph16, it's nice how you write Tony Cute is going to kick my butt.I know you wil be another Cat picking up pieces at the end of the straight. I assume you have not seen all my sponsorships they do not come for nothing. Send me your e-mail and I will send you some of my trophies pics so that you have something to hang on your wallsssss.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Hello everyone

im new to the forum and this is my first time posting, im already liking it because of the controversy, i like that man on fire guy he knows how to bull shit. by the way i am i magnifico so if you mess with mr Q is my figth sucker
Old 04-28-2011, 04:16 PM
Tech Initiate

Default GT2 Racing

Tony Cute, That is very nice of you to want me to do that with the extinguisher,bring it to the track and I will tie it to the back of my car and maybe you have a chance at passing me, but drive careful with your skills, you just may end up all tangled.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default enough is enough

stop the bs see you @ the track

love
Old 04-28-2011, 04:24 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Gt2 Racing

Hi Yummy Yury, let me start by introducing myself,My name is man on fire and you shall refer to me as Mr.Man on Fire. Post back to me and let me know if you are going to FBF on Sunday I need a Pitb..ch to help me out through out the day. I will pay you back with some of my knowledge.

Last edited by Man on Fire; 04-28-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:29 PM
Tech Regular

man i hope you show up im so looking forward to see you @ the track
you already starting to get under my f...ing skyn
your not man enough to show your face but i know who you are coward
Old 04-28-2011, 04:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default A punk called " man of fire"

I dont undestand how you're a " Man of Fire " when all u do is talk shit behind a nickname!

Be a real man!
Old 04-28-2011, 04:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

i have seen TonyQ race on dirt.. lets just say hope he is better on road
Old 04-28-2011, 06:43 PM
Tech Initiate

Default GT2 Racing at FBF

What's up Alley Cats,Tony Cute,Joseph Shelf queen 19,Yummy Yuri,Champu',Luis Market(loaded with useless skills),If I missed mentioning a couple more. Yeap!!!!!I know I did, but I'll stop with these few(they think they are the talk of the town. I'll be at FBF wearing my team logo with a list of my sponsors and a box full of surprises and prizes e.g. caps, jerseys,SKILLS,glow plugs,hair plugs,ear plugs,SKILLS,pipes,glass pipes,p.t pipes,PEACE PIPES,SKILLS and more SKILLS,and last,but not least more SKILLS for free for the Alley Cats. Everyonelse need not ask, it's not for you.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Default GT2 Racing at FBF

Joseph Shelf Queen 19. Please type name correctly so I know when you are referring to me. It is Not Man of Fire, It's Man on Fire or else I will need to send you a free subcription of Ingles Sin Barrera or hooked on phonics. Don't worry I said it's FREE.....Don't forget to check with your UPS guy regularly for a box full of(another freebie)SKILLSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.