Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Experienced 12th scale racers wanted

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 07:57 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Experienced 12th scale racers wanted

I am currently looking for a few experienced 12th scale drivers to help prototype a new 12th onroad chassis. I am looking for reliable, committed individuals to act as team drivers and help with testing and input.

I am wanting someone that is serious, races weekly and plans on racing at Cleveland and or Snowbirds.

If you think that you are up to the challenge or know of someone that is send me an email. Please include your racing experience as well as major races that you've attended and future races planned.

Thanks
Dave
Leading Edge
[email protected]
Old 09-20-2004, 12:42 PM
Tech Initiate

I would like to thank the guys that have sent emails so far, I will carefully read each one and contact the guys that I feel will best help carry leading Edge in the direction that we are wanting to go.

If anyone thinks that they are interested they can send me a email using the link in the first post.

Thanks
Dave
Leading Edge