Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What's new @ Speed Tech R/C

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Steve the site is just AWSOME!!!! Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the years of hard work.
Old 01-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by TryHard
Steve,
Congrats, the new site looks damm good!

Regards
Ed
Old 01-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Looked so good I had to place an order. Darn You Steve. I will get you for this.....

Anyhow great looking site had to have a look around but found everything just fine.
Keep up the great work,
Congrates again for getting Roar region 12 director. (NOW GET TO WORK)j/k
Take Care & GOD Bless
Stephen <><
Old 01-04-2005, 08:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi Guys,

Whew, finally have a moment to catch up on here. We are still working on a lot of the new features on the site to make it even better. We are also still adding individual images of a lot of products (like the xray section), so it will be getting better and better I'll also try and answer some of the questions I saw earlier today:

rayhuang,

The F201 tuned kit we are still working on uploading. If you're interested in one, you can also give me a call at the shop (I believe we are just down to one of those tuned kit left)

rc-car-net,

Thank you for your compliments! On the legacy body, I'm not sure at the moment when we will get more. On the Take off tires, the US agent sells them in pairs (w/insert). Pictures for the Xray section is something I'm still working on. But if you click on "more info" for each xray product, they do have individual larger pictures

Mr. Shookie,

Thank you for visiting the site and placing an order today I have a few more project on my table and one of them is definitely releasing a ROAR region 12 schedule as soon as possible

Thanks again for all you guys' support. If any of you are still having difficulty getting into the new site, you can get in directly by Clicking Here!

Steve Wang
Old 01-04-2005, 09:03 PM
Tech Master

hi steve,
is the site actually up and running because i still cant bring it up?

cheers
simon
Old 01-04-2005, 09:07 PM
Tech Master

its ok, the link in ur last post works, thanks, looks great by the way

cheers
simon
Old 01-04-2005, 09:38 PM
Tech Master

Thumbs up You've got mail....

Hi' Steve just sent you an email to check something about the Keyence as I was too slow with the KO and you've sold out of the PC interface already.

If you could rsvp asap I've got the order page all filled out and ready to go.

thanks in advance
Old 01-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: You've got mail....

Originally posted by Mabuchi540
Hi' Steve just sent you an email to check something about the Keyence as I was too slow with the KO and you've sold out of the PC interface already.

If you could rsvp asap I've got the order page all filled out and ready to go.

thanks in advance
Go ahead and put in the order for the Keyence and I'll take care of the price manually.

Steve Wang
Old 01-04-2005, 11:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Whaddup Steve,
Love the new look dude ...

- jaybee
Old 01-04-2005, 11:42 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by JayBee
Whaddup Steve,
Love the new look dude ...

- jaybee
Thank you jaybee

Steve Wang
Old 01-05-2005, 01:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Steve,

I couldn't remember if I had ordered the Ride TSX body when I pre-ordered the Stratus 3.0. My order # is 11751. Would you be able to check on that? Also...I wanted to order a couple more things but I'd like the TSX to ship with the new order. If it's easier I'll just give you a call tomorrow. Thanks,

Jeff B
Old 01-05-2005, 01:50 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by rc-car-net
I would like to fit out my car with Atsushi Hara products. My friend said to me that you are importing Hotbodies so you should be able to get Atsushi Hara products. Please let me know if you are able to Steve

hey steve, please say something to my post
Old 01-05-2005, 02:09 AM
Tech Master

Unhappy Oh great now I can't even place an order....

Tried 3 times and even rebooted and I got......

ERROR: The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data.
SQL: INSERT INTO orders (customerid, orderdate, amount, discount, couponname, coupon_discount, firstname, lastname, addresstype, address, city, postcode, state, state2, country, phone, mobilephone, fax, email, company, cardtype, cardno, cardexpires, comment, tax, shippeddate, shipper, shiptrackno, shipmethod, shipcost, shipfirstname, shiplastname, shipcompany, shipaddresstype, shipaddress, shipcity, shipstate, shipstate2, shipcountry, shippostcode, upsaccount, fedexaccount, paymethod, gatewayresponse, affid, processed, canceled ) VALUES(NULL, #1/5/2005#, 224.45, 0, NULL, NULL, '******', '******', 0, ** ********* ******, '******', 'n/a', 'Non-US', 'n/a', 'NZ', '(**) *******', NULL, NULL, ***********************, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, 'Hi Steve, just a reminder about the $1 sticker price and the Rapida Pro, (I assume it has Tamiya leads like the first one I had)? Also if you happen to have it in black then I''d prefer that colour please. Cool new site dude.

Sincerely
******', 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, 'International (Please email for quote)', 0, '******', '******', NULL, 0, ** ********* ******, '********', 'Non-US', 'n/a', 'NZ', 'n/a', NULL, NULL, 'Before Payment', NULL, NULL, 0, 0);]

System Error

Other than the rows of stars I put in now to replace personal details that's what I got 3 times in a row when I clicked on the create order button.

I couldn't even get to the part where I enter the credit card info.

Update: Tried a sixth time and it went through (it would appear the comments box can't take to much because after I took out a line it worked).

BUT I've just been to my email inbox to find 5 order conformations for the ones I was told didn't make it (see above error message). This is not good for the old ticker I can tell you. I hope this can be sorted out asap Steve.

Last edited by Mabuchi540; 01-05-2005 at 03:56 AM.
Old 01-05-2005, 03:21 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Congratulations !!

Hi Steve,
congratulations for your new website, look really nice and easy to use.
I need 3 packs of good cells for my personal use, are Fuku180+ that you've in stock new series HQ ? Let me know about. (or you have a better suggestion ?).
Bye.
Salvo.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

New site is nice...Team bomber shafts for the tc3? Any idea when they will be in again?

Thanks,
Blake

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.