Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Traxxas T-Maxx vs HPI MT2

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Traxxas T-Maxx vs HPI MT2

I could really use some help im about to buy a nitro rc and dont know which one to buy the Traxxas T-Maxx or the HPI MT2 they both look like good rc's but i need some help from seasoned rc'ers. So in your opinion which one of these should i buy im going to be doing all types of things im going to be jumping alot and maybe go to tracks a little bit. But this thing will deffinently be in the air and im going to be taking it to motocross tracks when i go riding. So which one do you think i should buy. Thanks for any Help!
Old 04-08-2011, 01:09 AM
Tech Adept

as long as your looking at hpi you should really consider the savage. it has to be one of if not the toughest out of the box. and witnessed and given my buddies savage way more than my tmaxx could take and that was all aluminiun hop ups. you also get a big block with the savage instead of the 3.3 of the t maxx