Originally posted by Ko Racer
no way tell me your not going to do it
I can't believe it either it's just so un Dave like
Old 07-30-2003, 07:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

no way tell me your not going to do it
I have to... I don`t drive it any more.....and to race with it is a Pain in the but since it`s soooooooooooo light,,, But it dose handle very very well... ..I`m still thinking about it.... I don`t put any of my Cars on shelfs...but.....hmmm
Old 07-30-2003, 07:45 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
I have to... I don`t drive it any more.....and to race with it is a Pain in the but since it`s soooooooooooo light,,, But it dose handle very very well... ..I`m still thinking about it.... I don`t put any of my Cars on shelfs...but.....hmmm

ahhh now whats wrong with putting the peace ark on the shelf?
Old 07-30-2003, 07:52 PM
Tech Champion

ahhh now whats wrong with putting the peace ark on the shelf?
Noting...but I think that driving it is better than looking at it sit on a self and get dusty while it`s conterparts get used ..

I still ..don`t know...I really want 350$ for the CE-4....it`s been built up quite a bit since I got.. it......It needed a little help in the bearing/diff department
-Dave
Old 07-30-2003, 08:02 PM
Tech Elite

Noting...but I think that driving it is better than looking at it sit on a self and get dusty while it`s conterparts get used ..

I still ..don`t know...I really want 350$ for the CE-4....it`s been built up quite a bit since I got.. it......It needed a little help in the bearing/diff department
-Dave
I've got a simple answer to that, put a glass case over it then you need to dust the case instead

$350 is big bucks for a second hand car but then I suppose it's had an awful lot more than that spent on it

I still don't know how you manage to use all your other cars, must be nice having so many tracks you can go to on different days and I don't know how you manage to keep them all that clean, it normaly takes me a couple days to do just one properly although my idea of a days work isn't something to be proud of
Old 07-30-2003, 08:05 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Herminator
I've got a simple answer to that, put a glass case over it then you need to dust the case instead

$350 is big bucks for a second hand car but then I suppose it's had an awful lot more than that spent on it

I still don't know how you manage to use all your other cars, must be nice having so many tracks you can go to on different days and I don't know how you manage to keep them all that clean, it normaly takes me a couple days to do just one properly although my idea of a days work isn't something to be proud of
You got that Right...thee has been quite a bt on $$ put into the CE-4...

anyways I am very fast at fixing these cars since I have lots of them to fix al of the time ...I can take out a diff and rebuild it and put it back in the cuda and adjust the tweak in 20 min`s

-Dave
Old 07-30-2003, 08:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Dave, if I may. I was able to visit some shops in Akihabara a couple of times and there is one store there that carries parts for the R2. I believe its the "Super Radicon" shop along Showa Dori.

Paul

ps: Can't wait to get my hands on that 'cuda which i got from swapping my SD.

Man were are you getting this stuff from...I can`t even Land a set here in Tokyo/ Yokohama area

-Dave
Old 07-30-2003, 08:27 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by paulc
Dave, if I may. I was able to visit some shops in Akihabara a couple of times and there is one store there that carries parts for the R2. I believe its the "Super Radicon" shop along Showa Dori.

Paul

ps: Can't wait to get my hands on that 'cuda which i got from swapping my SD.
I have ben to Super Radicon and Futaba and Champ...but they are all out of stock of the screws..that I need... But they do have a plentyfull stock of R2 parts...but Pro shop Futaba has the best selevtion of parts...

Let me know when you need help with the R1..
-Dave
Old 07-30-2003, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

I miss those shops, its been a year since my last visit....sigh... R/C heaven.

I'll keep in touch when I get my R1.

I have ben to Super Radicon and Futaba and Champ...but they are all out of stock of the screws..that I need... But they do have a plentyfull stock of R2 parts...but Pro shop Futaba has the best selevtion of parts...

Let me know when you need help with the R1..
-Dave
Old 07-30-2003, 08:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking the rush of excitement :)

Originally posted by paulc
I miss those shops, its been a year since my last visit....sigh... R/C heaven.

I'll keep in touch when I get my R1.
Someone is excited
Old 07-30-2003, 08:48 PM
Tech Elite

Default LOL

u got me fuk_wrx. Yes! I'm so excited it feels like I've had tons of coffee.
Old 07-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Angry Got gutted by an SD....

Hey Dave:
I was checking out Masami's setup from 3/29/03 and the "32R with yok39m" caught my eye ?
What is the temp like around that time ?
And are those med to low grip conditions ?

My Fish pushed so bad last night.....man !
Kinda caught me off guard as the balance had been quite good until I put the race tyres on and raced about an hour later...But I guess that's my deal, 1 step forward 2 steps back :-\

What do you think about Rayspeeds new pistons (1.1, 1.2, & 1.2 3holes) could be something good for us eh.

Congrats Joey O, good to have out there racin again
rbf
Old 07-30-2003, 09:42 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Just think of how I feel hahahhaha ...I have a spare parts bin that would knock your socks off 5 cuda`s = lot`s of stuff

-Dave
Although I'm sure nothing like yours, I have a spare parts bin with all the parts for the web special, and a FLAP and PAL equipped pink R2
Old 07-30-2003, 09:49 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default Re: Got gutted by an SD....

Originally posted by RedBullFiXX
Hey Dave:
I was checking out Masami's setup from 3/29/03 and the "32R with yok39m" caught my eye ?

Kinda caught me off guard as the balance had been quite good until I put the race tyres on and raced about an hour later...But I guess that's my deal, 1 step forward 2 steps back :-\

What do you think about Rayspeeds new pistons (1.1, 1.2, & 1.2 3holes) could be something good for us eh.

Congrats Joey O, good to have out there racin again
rbf
Your car definately did look loose in practice, but still seemed like it had tons of front traction in the races. It looked like you pushed coming out of the turns, you might want to go back to the stock caster angle..
Old 07-30-2003, 10:13 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Got gutted by an SD....

Originally posted by RedBullFiXX
Hey Dave:

rbf

Well Dave.. the Temps arounf that time of the year..are about mid 60`s to low 70`s on a hot day,... ...

But I steer clear of Yokomo inners... nothing but trouble..!! I only Use Xenon ones now..they wear great and I can take the car to any track and be pretty close ....may be one up or one down

as for the Pistions....the HPI Black #2`s are very nice and the stock ones drilled to 1.2mm are the Hot ticket...I don`t know if the RaySpeed ones will fit the Cuda`s Damper Case......

Care to be the Black Sheep to test them and see if they do..??

though the 1.2 X 3 would be way to soft for my likings

-Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.