Search
Like Tree1Likes

Barracuda from Alex racing

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2002, 01:21 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by TRF-Powered
Usagi,

the M2 kit you are talking about is it the memorial kit or the regular kit?
The kits with the tools.
Old 06-04-2002, 01:21 AM
Tech Master

HK people are not suffering as much as US people. Everything about this hobby in the USA is nothing but expensive. for example, the 04R kit from tamiya is selling in 200+ dollar range in the USA, but in HK, it is around 140 US dollar. that's 60 dollar+ in difference.
Old 06-04-2002, 01:24 AM
Tech Master

OMG, you are not serious! that's about 300 dollar US, the cheapest I can get from HK is 350 and that's without shipping!!!

mmm.... Usagi, do you work in a hobby shop in Japan?

By the way, but some of the japan hobby shop website they are selling the M2 kit with tool about 360 dollars though?!
Old 06-04-2002, 01:24 AM
Tech Regular

I know the world needs a source of specialized r/c products. But selling at a monster rip off prices just makes me sick.
Don`t get me wrong i like HK people very much. But some of the scum that deals with r/c products are just plain outright %$&%.
Old 06-04-2002, 01:25 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Usagi

But we are to reselling at a rip-off prices either on ebay or online like jet.

Its just sad to see people get taken for not only japanese kits but other no product HK (RC) products.
It is always the buyer's choice to buy it or leave it!! Jet is not an online shop like rcmodel or CC and it imports kits from Japan and other countries. Their mail order business is not their core business. If I were in Japan I wont order any Japan stuff outside of Japan. its simple and easy. isnt it?
Old 06-04-2002, 01:27 AM
Tech Regular

OMG, you are not serious! that's about 300 dollar US, the cheapest I can get from HK is 350 and that's without shipping!!!

mmm.... Usagi, do you work in a hobby shop in Japan?

By the way, but some of the japan hobby shop website they are selling the M2 kit with tool about 360 dollars though?!
I been bouncing around japan for many years, its just resently I started back on the internet after many years.

Yes thats around 300.00 us. see what they are doing is buy with american $ then reselling and jacking up the prices.
Old 06-04-2002, 01:32 AM
Tech Master

yeah, the exchange rate will help them to make big money! with US dollar they can buy a lot more HK dollar then using HK dollar to buy US dollar. Oh man, I seriously need to go to Japan one of these days and have a good shopping trip.

Usagi,
Is there a place in Japan where they have many shops on the same street or a shopping center with many different hobby shops?
Old 06-04-2002, 01:33 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Manticore

It is always the buyer's choice to buy it or leave it!! Jet is not an online shop like rcmodel or CC and it imports kits from Japan and other countries. Their mail order business is not their core business. If I were in Japan I wont order any Japan stuff outside of Japan. its simple and easy. isnt it?
Well then why are they selling these kits? some buyers just want to buy the hottest rides and these people know it! its premo $ that they KNOW people are willing to pay.
Old 06-04-2002, 01:35 AM
Tech Regular

Usagi,
Is there a place in Japan where they have many shops on the same street or a shopping center with many different hobby shops?
sure there is.......... and in osaka too
Old 06-04-2002, 01:39 AM
Tech Regular

Just for the manners, I want to say HK people are just like anyone else. Some very sweet and other really nasty. Just like any other race of people. I don`t hate HK people just the few that makes others look bad.
Old 06-04-2002, 01:40 AM
Tech Master

I'm planning a trip to Japan next year for my own graduation from college. osaka will be the place to go!!! lol~

By the way, can you bargin in Japanese shop? or is it pretty much fix price for everything?
Old 06-04-2002, 01:47 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Usagi
Just for the manners, I want to say HK people are just like anyone else. Some very sweet and other really nasty. Just like any other race of people. I don`t hate HK people just the few that makes others look bad.
That is a very true statement !!! tks usagi !
Old 06-04-2002, 01:49 AM
Tech Regular

I'm planning a trip to Japan next year for my own graduation from college. osaka will be the place to go!!! lol~

By the way, can you bargin in Japanese shop? or is it pretty much fix price for everything?
in Tokyo Noway!

In Osaka maybe
Old 06-04-2002, 01:52 AM
Tech Regular

If your in Tokyo maybe we can met up.
Old 06-04-2002, 01:58 AM
Tech Master

lol, sure Usagi, if you are good at bargining! lol~~!!! Since I don't speak a bit of Japanese (well, maybe some phrases, but not any sentenses).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.