Community
Wiki Posts
Search

McColloughs R/C Raceway,Sarver Pa 2011 Outdoor Schedule

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 10:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Come out anyway, if it rains which there is a 90% chance, we will go up the hill to the indoor track.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Norm just posted on the track's board that racing will indeed be inside tomorrow. Personally, I'd much just rather pop in a pair of ear plugs than spend 30 minutes setting up and tearing down my tent and table setup
Old 04-16-2011, 02:27 AM
Tech Adept

Huh, what? Speak up sonny. I knew I forgot to grab something when I left work, ear plugs.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:05 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rcscotty
Huh, what? Speak up sonny. I knew I forgot to grab something when I left work, ear plugs.

My head hurt after spending 12 hours there yesterday.That sucked scotty about the clutch bearings in the main.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:25 AM
Tech Adept

You got yourself a nitro hangover and the only way to keep from getting it is to get your buggy together. That did suck, but it was a rookie mistake. I should have paid more attention to them while I cleaned my truggy between rounds...lesson learned. My worry now is I hope I didn't tear up my crankshaft on the motor, I will find that out in a little bit.

The turnout was awesome, it was nice to see all the new faces there.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:05 AM
Tech Adept

You got yourself a nitro hangover and the only way to keep from getting it is to get your buggy together. That did suck, but it was a rookie mistake. I should have paid more attention to them while I cleaned my truggy between rounds...lesson learned. My worry now is I hope I didn't tear up my crankshaft on the motor, I will find that out in a little bit.

The turnout was awesome, it was nice to see all the new faces there.
Turnout was awesome.Cant wait to get outside.Hope all the new faces come back out.It was a good time!20-30% Nitro would hardly take care of it.Its not the nitro that gives me the headache its the Alcohol they mix it with.80-90 % nitro smells really good!
Old 04-17-2011, 06:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

i had a great time, too expect when leaving the place and the exit from the building on to the lower road smashed the front bumper in and ripped the tag and ezpass off my dodge dully. ???? WTF

other then that BS it was ok.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:04 AM
Tech Adept

That does suck dude. You guys should of stuck around 2 of the guys in ebuggy A main left before the mains started, thus bumping you guys up.

Found the problem in my clutch. The bearings are ok, it was one of the posts on the flywheel. It backed out about .5 mm and was rubbing the inside of the clutch bell, good thing I didn't give Jole my other good flywheel, or I would be ordering parts.

Craig, no enduro for me. My wife reminded me that we set that day aside so I can become a PA resident again. It's only been 10 months since we moved, I think its about time.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:31 AM
Tech Adept

That does suck dude. You guys should of stuck around 2 of the guys in ebuggy A main left before the mains started, thus bumping you guys up.

Found the problem in my clutch. The bearings are ok, it was one of the posts on the flywheel. It backed out about .5 mm and was rubbing the inside of the clutch bell, good thing I didn't give Jole my other good flywheel, or I would be ordering parts.

Craig, no enduro for me. My wife reminded me that we set that day aside so I can become a PA resident again. It's only been 10 months since we moved, I think its about time.
Go do it next Sat and u can still race!
Old 04-17-2011, 08:20 AM
Tech Master

i left i was supposed to bump, the program took to long...
Old 04-17-2011, 11:32 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Sgt Craig
Go do it next Sat and u can still race!
No can do sgt. I'm going to do something fun with my wife next weekend....if mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy

Originally Posted by Team T2C
i left i was supposed to bump, the program took to long...
It did take long but that's the price to pay for a good turnout. Glad you guys could make it. Are yinz coming out for nitro madness?
Old 04-17-2011, 11:46 AM
Tech Master

i cant, i have my track that i sometimes have to run LOL, and brian the one you loaned the battery too, has his real sprint car he has to drive.

so we are out until maybe mid may.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Any problems with running an E-Truggy with the nitros here? (20 minute main)
Old 04-17-2011, 12:38 PM
Tech Adept

We ran 15 min mains. But there was about 3 out of towners with etruggys that didn't race them. So they are out there, you just gotta find them and get them here at the same time.

Cool dude, ill see you at your track someday soon.
Old 04-17-2011, 01:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

We ran 15 min mains. But there was about 3 out of towners with etruggys that didn't race them. So they are out there, you just gotta find them and get them here at the same time.

Cool dude, ill see you at your track someday soon.
Yeah, I don't mind running with nitros if I have to. 15 minutes won't be a problem. Just checking.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.