Wiki Posts
Search

O'Donnell website

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 11:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dlawhorn
I feel confident in the brand I own, and very proud of it at the tracks I race at. And I feel good when others take peeks at what I drive and like what they see, expecially in the sea of other brands at the track.

I also like how others feel about the brand, and how loyal they are, kinda makes me more loyal myself. I have always stayed shy of the cookie cutter big business brand.....started out with a Race Prep Pro Radiant if that tells you anything, while all others were into Losi and AE, and enjoyed beating the pants of of em also...lol.

I was born a Chevy guy, worked on em since I was old enough to hold a wrench, and today proudly work on em for a living, and will be the only brand/company I want to work for. When GM went bankrupt, alot of customers freaked and even bailed to the other brands scared of what was to happen. I never faultered in my love for the brand. I see here a small handfull of loyal O Donnell fans, no matter the ups/downs, and that makes me glad to race what I do.

We spend out money on what we want, but a car is not just a car to me, it has history, backround, and the others that work to put it together, and that maked the car what it is.

I wish Steve the best, and look forward to what comes around the corner. Dont know the man but seeing the handfull of others that have his back, I am glad in the decision I have made.

A little long winded, but my 2 cents anyway.
Originally Posted by engr673
At the end of the day if you want to go then go and if you want to stay then stay(I know that sounds crappy)! Steve can't solve everyones problems/issues today nor can he make everyone happy, all he can do is do his best to get things taken care of as quickly as he can and I'm sure he is doing that. If he spent all his time on this site posting this and that we know one thing he would not be getting his business in order!

Are there a handful of other cars out there, sure there are but do the manufactures provide the support Steve does, from my experience not even close!!! Steve has done some very nice/generous things for me that are unheard of in any industry.

For me, my life does not revolve around 1/8 scale nitro buggies but it is a hobby I enjoy doing. I want a car that is well thought out, top notch build quality, durability, and great support! I have that with my Z01B SG. If it takes a few more months for things to get up and running with Steve Odonnell I'm okay with that, it is what it is; I will still be here and look forward to the great products Steve Odonnell creates!!!
Originally Posted by kaptain crash
Have to say....this is the best that I ever read on RC TECH...Thanks guy's
I agree.....very well said.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:53 PM
Tech Elite

Wow, so Steve, JQ, and I should all join forces for the ultimate company then....