Community
Wiki Posts
Search

White Park Track

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 08:30 PM
Tech Rookie

Default White Park Track

This track is located inside of White Park in Lambertville, MI 48144. It is next to Douglas Rd. Near Consear Rd. This is a small outdoor offroad track perfect for 1/10 scale, but can also work for 1/8. It is nitro and electric friendly. The layout as of right now is very technical with a lot of tight turns and jumps. This was designed with the purpose of bringing out the skill in drivers rather than the power of the engine or motor. This allows guys with smaller engines or motors to compete with the larger ones. The track is made up mainly of hard packed clay. It has a small layer of dirt on top that causes the track to get very dusty during the day. With a little water, it is a great surface to race on. The club that maintained this track has moved to a different location, so the track has been abandoned and left to the mercy of the elements. The track is open 7 days a week from 9am-dusk. There is no fee to use this track, but we ask that you pick up the track after you use it. We would love for your RC club to make this your home track. If you would like to see what this track looks like, please visit youtube and search "white park rc"
Old 04-22-2011, 12:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

very well said! i was there the day 2 guys came and pulled out most the metal spikes that hold the tubing down. i was very dissapointed! but i been maintaining the track as much as i can. i live walking distance from it. im looking forward to bring my new traxxas t-maxx 3.3 up there. and my son's duratrax mini-quake. i will do my best to help keep the track clean and functional. i ask that people help also. dont throw your trash on the ground, etc.... i will also try to get more stakes to help hold down the tubing. there is a lot of spots that need them. and i will try to fix any holes or jumps as they begin to wear. i look forward to seeing some people there real soon!
Old 08-25-2011, 10:34 AM
Tech Elite

just so everyone knows, the track has all the tubing down good and all the weeds are gone! so get out there and drive on it!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2012, 12:08 PM
Tech Elite

attention! a guy i met from point place ohio and i are starting a rc club for the white park track. if your interested in joining, please pm me! we are going to setup a facebook and maybe a twitter page. plus we gotta think of a name for the club. we all will help with maintaining the track and plan on starting races in the spring. with a new class for kids! we have to wait and see how many kids will be there to make seperate classes for them. same with the adult racing. it depends on how many people we have and what cars/truck there will be. so if your interested, please let me know. thank you!

Robert