Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
How much does used Losi 8ight-T 2.0 cost now? >

How much does used Losi 8ight-T 2.0 cost now?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How much does used Losi 8ight-T 2.0 cost now?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcs950racer
Alright guys I bought 8ight-T 2.0 for $250,just waiting for USPS

I had few Kyosho Inferno buggies, but Losi was better for me. Plus I'm done for buggy racing. So no MP9. Which is better, Kyosho ST-RR or Losi 8ight-T 2.0?
I think Losi is my answer
A really good racer here in Pa terrorized us with a damn old ST-RR. Then i let him try my 8T 2.0. He was hooked immediately. Now he's still killing us, with the losi, lol. Losi truggy is hands down a great racer. Period. Buy a pack of Mugen mugc0270 pins for the cen. front driveshaft and replace pin before it's halfway worn through and you'll be good. Keep rear ring and pinion shimmed properly and change rear gearbox bearings often and things will work well for a long time.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Rear diff bearings ? ?

I replace my bearings as often as needed. IF thing's are build and maintained properly there should be No reason to need to replace the bearing's any sooner then needed.

IF you run in condition's like we saw this past weekend at the NC, Well obviously they wont last as long as normal. But really. Who runs mud bogs on a weekly basis.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:37 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by hambone
A really good racer here in Pa terrorized us with a damn old ST-RR. Then i let him try my 8T 2.0. He was hooked immediately. Now he's still killing us, with the losi, lol. Losi truggy is hands down a great racer. Period. Buy a pack of Mugen mugc0270 pins for the cen. front driveshaft and replace pin before it's halfway worn through and you'll be good. Keep rear ring and pinion shimmed properly and change rear gearbox bearings often and things will work well for a long time.
Tell him to get his ST-RR back! Did you see all the guys chassing Jared Tebo this past weekend?

ST-RR still the best truck out, then Mugen, then everyone else.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:25 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

I recently sold 3 Losi car that were all used. The nitro bug and trug had every option avail and I included a bearing set and some extra parts nip like arms cb's fly wheels etc Nd each car came with 5 bodies all with upgrade wraps. I got $350 for the truggy and $360 for the buggy. I also sold a Losi e bug that was pretty much stock but very little runtime with 2 bodies with upgrade wraps for $320. I think it depends on the shape the car is in and what option parts it has on it. If you are looking for a stock car and just want a couple option parts then go new. But the cars I sold easily had $400+ just in option parts on each of them.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cfish8u2
Tell him to get his ST-RR back! Did you see all the guys chassing Jared Tebo this past weekend?

ST-RR still the best truck out, then Mugen, then everyone else.
Hahahahahahaha OK.So get the Kyosho and you will be on par with Tebo.