Search

New MRT ESC

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 08:10 AM
V12
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default New MRT ESC

Speaking with the guys from MRT today I got the information they have a brandnew ESC in the works soon to be released.

http://www.team-mrt.com/mx/mxf-p1.htm

Will have latest MOSFET´s for ultralow resistance, very small size and new features.
The current MRT VX Pro is very good but the new one will be the smallest available and regarding resistance better than anything available.
Not to forget the new one will be 100% waterproof again.
Old 08-18-2004, 08:41 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: New MRT ESC

Originally posted by V12
Speaking with the guys from MRT today I got the information they have a brandnew ESC in the works soon to be released.

http://www.team-mrt.com/mx/mxf-p1.htm

Will have latest MOSFET´s for ultralow resistance, very small size and new features.
The current MRT VX Pro is very good but the new one will be the smallest available and regarding resistance better than anything available.
Not to forget the new one will be 100% waterproof again.
Oh really? I will have to ask Terry about that!
Old 08-18-2004, 02:34 PM
Tech Elite

It is certainly very interesting news.
MRT are a top notch company, good speedo's (properly waterproof, coughlrpcough) with awsome customer service.

Smallest speedo in the world.... they'll have to go quite a long way to beat the MTroniks Cubed, unless they only count the latest generation of competition speedo's. If it is smaller then my hat goes off to them
I just hope they make it look a little better than the VX, black is sooo last decade
Old 08-18-2004, 02:38 PM
V12
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Herminator
It is certainly very interesting news.
MRT are a top notch company, good speedo's (properly waterproof, coughlrpcough) with awsome customer service.

Smallest speedo in the world.... they'll have to go quite a long way to beat the MTroniks Cubed, unless they only count the latest generation of competition speedo's. If it is smaller then my hat goes off to them
I just hope they make it look a little better than the VX, black is sooo last decade
I think the VX doesn´t look bad. At least better than that ugly GTX.
Old 08-31-2004, 03:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hi guys, thanks for the posts re our new MX speedo.

I will post more info in the near future.

Rest assured it will be well worth the wait!!
Old 09-01-2004, 11:15 AM
V12
Tech Elite

Hi Terry
You finally found the way to the forum.
Will send you mail soon.
Old 09-01-2004, 12:06 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Terry
Hope it`s got a high point Blue light
Old 09-02-2004, 12:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

V12, yes I found it but I will have to find time to come on here.
Looks like you're a RCtech regular! I look forward to your mail!!
Old 09-02-2004, 12:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Mr Jolly, it's got everything you could ever want on a speedo!!
Old 09-02-2004, 12:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

I know everyone out there wants to know when the MX will be available, the detailed specs, how much it will cost etc etc. All these questions will all be answered in due course!

I expect the RCtech'ers want to know what it looks like, well a spy shot exists (it's still secret so don't tell anyone you saw it!)

I'm not sure how to post a photo so I'll try a page link and the attach file option. Here we go then!

http://www.team-mrt.com/mx/00022.jpg
Old 09-02-2004, 12:47 PM
Tech Elite

It certainly looks small enough
I see you've gone for direct soldering on that one, I kind of liked the small gold plugs. They made it nice and simple to have each motor wired up for quick changes, without having connectors on the motor itself. Will the final production model have the plugs?
Old 09-02-2004, 01:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Herminator, connectors are certainly convenient. The VX Pro and VX Sport have been designed to make their use both easy and most importantly, safe. The connectors are spread apart on a VX to minimise the chances of shorting-out across the plugs/sockets or making any misconnections. As you can see the MX is very small and that affects the design, to have plug-in connectors that close together is asking for trouble. The MX has good-sized solder posts spread apart (as far as is possible considering it's small size) so it's easy to solder/re-solder wires. The VX is still available if you prefer connectors and the VX is still very much at a level above the competiton with regard to its specs etc.

As regards the comment about being the worlds smallest speed controller, it's the worlds smallest advanced competition speed controller, (there's the difference) if others are smaller they are either not as powerful or not as advanced, or both. And I doubt they're waterproof too!

As regards the case colour, black seems to be the most popular, or least unpopular. Black is always in fashion! And it's also cool and very 'stealthy'.
Old 09-02-2004, 01:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default MX Spy Photo

Hopefully the photo is here:
(as a file attachment)
Attached Thumbnails New MRT ESC-0022.jpg  
Old 09-02-2004, 02:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default MX Spy Photo

Yes I finally got file attach to work!!!

Thanks for your help V12!
Old 09-02-2004, 02:02 PM
X2
Tech Regular

Nah, you want to make it available in different colours to suit different chassis.
Anyway, cant wait for this new speedo to come out ill be getting one for sure. After my experiences with my nosram evo (scarred of water) im looking foward to a new reliable speedo with great customer service

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.