Wiki Posts
Search

Flying Fox RC

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Denney
No refund, or parts here either...we should put the squeeze on Team Tamale, always great quality alloy parts & service from them...
+1 good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Tech Regular

anything from flying fox? parts or refunds!!!!!!!!! anyone
Old 04-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigdadracing
anything from flying fox? parts or refunds!!!!!!!!! anyone
Not yet, I launched a paypal claim a week or two ago. It doesn't take this long to refund money, he took the money right away so it goes without saying he should refund the money right away!!!
Old 04-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Tech Regular

+1
Old 04-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Tech Regular

Default Refund

Paypal sent me an email today that my claim was settled in my favor & I would get my $ back.
They had given him untill the 18th to respond but did not say if there was a response or not. No additional info was provided.

I hope everyone else gets theirs back!

Later,
Darrald
Old 04-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by drsfly
Paypal sent me an email today that my claim was settled in my favor & I would get my $ back.
They had given him untill the 18th to respond but did not say if there was a response or not. No additional info was provided.

I hope everyone else gets theirs back!

Later,
Darrald
Wondering what others are doing ..

1. Flying Fox says refunds are coming, do I wait for the refund, as long as I waited for my parts? lol

2. File a paypal claim?

I also can't understand any type of shipping issues, the parts weigh next to nothing, the shipping we all paid for was around $5+. What type of issues exist where you can't just take the parts and throw them in an envelope.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:31 AM
Tech Regular

Default Refunds

Well if they said refunds were coming you got more communication than I did out of them.

I sent emails asking when the parts were shipping, that I was willing to wait if they would just let me know what was going on.
I received nothing in response for so long I felt I had no option, other than throwing the money away, so I went through paypal.

Even then there was no response so I had to escalate it to a claim.
I doubt there was a response even then or they would have provided additional info.

It is a difficult choice when we want to support guys that try to do things on their own but it comes down to following through and at least communicating that they have legit issues.

I agree the shipping thing does not seem realistic.

I hope things work out for the guy but I for one can no longer trust in him.
I will just have to use "other" out drives and work on not catching the corners!

Later,
Darrald
Old 04-21-2011, 10:29 AM
Tech Regular

sure be nice to get a refund. personally i think this guy is a crook and a scam artist .
Old 04-26-2011, 08:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default ATTENTION: IMPORTANT

For all of you that have ordered parts and not received them ...

If you have waited more than 45 days and have not yet filed a paypal claim, you may be out of luck. Paypal only protects purchases if a dispute or claim has been initiated within 45 days after purchase.

If you are within that window I suggest you make your dispute immediately and don't wait like I did. The more claims = the more the account goes under investigation.

I tried to stand by this person/company for as long as I could, they make a good product, but not anymore. On April 8th - a post was made on their website that refunds will be issued to customers who have already ordered. It is now April 26th, and that is all I have seen, I have not seen my refund, I have not seen a single email about the matter. What is going on?

As it stands, I would hate to think that the plan was to string people along for 45 days .. so they have no recourse through paypal. That is a scam my friends, plain and simple.

I wish they would do the stand up thing .. and issue refunds. For those of you that know the owner, please see if you can get any information.

I hope he does the honorable thing, we'll see .. until then I am totally disgusted.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:35 AM
Tech Regular

+1 already got a dispute going with pay pal . just wondering when we will get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-25-2015, 12:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Sorry to dig up an old topic but I am looking for the Flying Fox Losi JRX-S Type R aluminum spools. Is it possible to still get a set?