R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)

Bearings would be my guess on that one.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:11 PM
ark
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DuckStang
Ark, you were right, it was t he diff. Took it out, re-cleaned it and sanded the plates. Now it works like a charm and the car was dialed. Ran into another problem.

When I accelerate, the car torques/veers to the right.....half way down the straight, it goes straight....i tried to trim it our upon the start of the straight and it does go straight, but at the end of the straight it pulls left....ALOT.....could this be one of my shocks???
hi Duck, if it was shocks or chassis tweak it be doing it all the time. If it is only on acceleration i would say front diff if you are running one.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:36 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ark
hi Duck, if it was shocks or chassis tweak it be doing it all the time. If it is only on acceleration i would say front diff if you are running one.
x2, especially if you are running rebound in your shocks. Just the smallest amount of air got inside the shocks would make the car pull to one side...... And if you clean the car (shock) with compress air between round there is a good chance you will get some air into the shocks. Tamiya and 3racing shocks are better in this issue. But the xrays plastic shocks....... Just hit it with compress air the right way and your car will not handle ......
Old 01-23-2011, 06:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Shit, now that i think about it, I do clean my car with compressed air, from a shop compressor nontheless that the HS provides. I mainly clean my shocks and diffs. I couldhavebeenhurtingmyselfallthistime....and...if. ..this...space...bar...don't...start...working.