who holds the speed record?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

who holds the speed record?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2004, 04:23 PM
Tech Adept

naw, its just a mabuchi RK_370SD or basicly a speed 300 . Except I rewinded it and did my motor hacking thing on it.
Old 08-13-2004, 05:07 PM
ajg

Originally posted by GReddy
and how does that guy shake the camera so much wen filming?
It was really windy out, so he had trouble holding the camera good. Do you have a problem with that!!!!?
Old 08-13-2004, 05:08 PM
ajg

Originally posted by DaNieL_KuO
naw, its just a mabuchi RK_370SD or basicly a speed 300 . Except I rewinded it and did my motor hacking thing on it.
Let's see it.
Old 08-13-2004, 05:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

yea dan lets see it, any1 else have anything kewl or fast post it. lets try and forget about aj's micro till he gets a good speed run
Old 08-13-2004, 10:32 PM
Tech Adept

hey guys, give mee till like monday to get it done, tomarrow im gunna be busy and sunday I promised to go golfing with my dad in the after noon. So I wont really get a chance to rewind another motor and film.

BTW takes a while to finish one motor.
Cause ihave to epoxy balance
rewind
oven bake the armeture
break in the brushes
polish the bushings
shave the shaft

takes me about an hour and a half doing two motors at a time.
Old 08-13-2004, 11:08 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by ajg
It was really windy out, so he had trouble holding the camera good. Do you have a problem with that!!!!?
BS....I camera a lot and wind has NEVER been able to affect my work...Unless the camera weighs a lot or the winds are VERY severe...I DO have a problem with that
Old 08-13-2004, 11:51 PM
ajg

Originally posted by The Black Kat
BS....I camera a lot and wind has NEVER been able to affect my work...Unless the camera weighs a lot or the winds are VERY severe...I DO have a problem with that
Do You!!!!? Well to bad!
Old 08-14-2004, 12:11 AM
Tech Adept

yeah I film alot too, I never had problems with the weather messing up my filming, I usaully dont use tripods...but then agin Ive been doing the video editing and filming stuff for years already...

see my site !! www.danielkuo.neptune.com youll need Flash Player and Windows media player to view the videos or movies. ooo u guys should see my Romeo Juliet movie, its halarious , I did it for 9th grade english project with my frends.
Old 08-14-2004, 12:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

So before Futureal comes and close another thread that AJG so graciously ruined with his 80+mph, then 70+mph ( and soon to be 60, 50, then 40.....a speed I can see on his vid) micro, I have this to say:

You have been asked to provide proof on the last post you did. You claimed an 80+ mph run. You even had the posted speed as part of your signature. The video you provided showed the car looking like it was going 35 to 40 mph. You got flamed. Period.
So after I don't know how many post, you figured out you had your amp setting was wrong. But by then, the damage was done. Even your video of your peel-out wasn't impressive enough to sway the masses. And many think (including yours truly) don't believe your new adjustments will take you to the magic 80. Then you threw us the curve: you said that you didn't have the money to buy a venom speed meter and POOF! The next post you bought one! Only then you further embarrass yourself by getting a speed reading by holding the car in the air! Did you ever run it on the ground? If so, how fast was it really? Now you went and bought more equipment to further your resolve....to shut us up. You even need to figure out how you going to get that micro to 80 without running out of radio range!

Now, you have to do another video of your run. EVERYBODY wants to see it. You can't post it (even the two failed attempts) because the file size was just too big. I believe one guy offered to share his bandwidth show you can show us. And NOW you don't want to post the video cause a few people pulled your Hoe Card? I now say that you don't want to post a video cause you have realized the truth. If it was me, I would have never posted anything like that in the first place without showing positive proof.

As much as I like to see you prove me wrong, I say no micro will ever see a 80+ mph run. It could be, repeat, COULD BE possible on a closed circuit, not a straightaway.

my.02........
Old 08-14-2004, 12:55 PM
Tech Elite

i must say very well spoken gundam
Old 08-14-2004, 12:59 PM
Tech Elite

Like I said, I want him to prove me wrong, at least for his own sake...............................and reputation.

:EDIT: I want anyone in this forum who has a micro with AJGs chassis post their top speeds. There was a few of them who said that 80 was possible. I would like to see anyone prove it!
Old 08-14-2004, 01:13 PM
Tech Elite

i keep thinking of a kewl high speed pro 4 inside my head, if i had money i would build it and enter it in the rccaraction speed thing.
Old 08-14-2004, 01:19 PM
Tech Elite

I have just about enough parts to build another Evo III. I think that will be my ISR car. just for street purposes only.
Old 08-14-2004, 01:22 PM
Tech Elite

if you make it fast enough sit in the front passanger seat of a car and drive around controlling the r/c car, always thoughyt of that too/
Old 08-14-2004, 01:39 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Watch out for cops and 18 wheels semis when you will be on interstate driveing your micro.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.