Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree2Likes

R/C Motorcycles!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2004, 11:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I got just four words for you..........................

DAMN GOOD LINK SON!!!!!!

This is very informative site, designed for the Kyosho HOR motorcycle to keep up with the Thunder Tiger, a little bit! I am glad I got my bonus........

let me put a little bookmark there, for future reference............
Old 08-04-2004, 03:52 PM
Tech Master

Exclamation

Originally posted by Jpilone
Here's a good link to a club in california dedicated to r/c bikes

http://rcmcc.tripod.com

way you go there jpilone I really spent time in the link... Its really an informative and great site.. tnx..
Old 08-06-2004, 08:41 PM
Suspended

Well, after breaking a gear in the trans of my bike the other night, a fiend of mine had a spare gearset so I could get my bike running again..

So 3 of us ran tonight and had a blast!! It's just too cool to be side by side on these bikes going into a turn!

If you get one of these bikes ever, it'll get scratched up beyond belief, no matter what you do

my poor rider is missing parts of his feet already

I am going to try my best to get some nice daytime bike action shots here maybe next week.. it's hard to get together during the daytime, we all work, have families, etc.
Old 08-07-2004, 06:46 AM
Tech Elite

I picked up a Graupner Speed 280 2 days ago from the hobby store here. They didn't have the 300s in.... I might try it out today.
Old 08-07-2004, 07:50 AM
Tech Master

Exclamation

Originally posted by Jpilone
Well, after breaking a gear in the trans of my bike the other night, a fiend of mine had a spare gearset so I could get my bike running again..

So 3 of us ran tonight and had a blast!! It's just too cool to be side by side on these bikes going into a turn!

If you get one of these bikes ever, it'll get scratched up beyond belief, no matter what you do

my poor rider is missing parts of his feet already

I am going to try my best to get some nice daytime bike action shots here maybe next week.. it's hard to get together during the daytime, we all work, have families, etc.
Please do post some of the pictures here.. I like to see them...
Old 08-07-2004, 11:20 AM
Tech Elite

Default Totally ridiculous!

I bought a Graupner Speed 280 couple days ago and threw it into the bike. I didn't run it till today and let me tell you it was UBER SLOW!!!!! The kit supplied motor runs faster than that! So that means if this motor is only one stage lower than the Graupner Speed 300, that that motor is slow too! I will give it another chance though. I have a Carson Speed 20 ESC that I will have to kit bash into the bike, so I will be looking closely at the configuration of the electronics compartment. I may have to bring the JR radio off the shelf to install the XXL AM receiver.
Old 08-07-2004, 02:57 PM
Suspended

Default Re: Totally ridiculous!

I've got a $18.99 Team Orion 45t Mod motor in mine and it blows the doors (or helmet since it's a bike!) off of the stocker..

Originally posted by GundamWZero
I bought a Graupner Speed 280 couple days ago and threw it into the bike. I didn't run it till today and let me tell you it was UBER SLOW!!!!! The kit supplied motor runs faster than that! So that means if this motor is only one stage lower than the Graupner Speed 300, that that motor is slow too! I will give it another chance though. I have a Carson Speed 20 ESC that I will have to kit bash into the bike, so I will be looking closely at the configuration of the electronics compartment. I may have to bring the JR radio off the shelf to install the XXL AM receiver.
Old 08-08-2004, 02:05 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

After a couple of years...I still haven't got round to finishing my bike......but it looks good on the shelf just sitting there.....
Attached Thumbnails R/C Motorcycles!-dsc_0057.jpg  
Old 08-08-2004, 12:46 PM
Tech Master

Exclamation

yup! its looks good and it will be when it hit the tracks soon...
Old 08-08-2004, 02:14 PM
Tech Elite

Yeah that does look good. I have been planning to repaint mine in the near future.
Old 08-13-2004, 02:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

ttt...

interesting thread...

Old 08-14-2004, 06:02 AM
Tech Elite

We do need to get more people interested in bikes, the more demand there is the more bikes and parts come out...
Old 08-14-2004, 09:50 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

The plastic body parts for man and bike are still readily available in Hong Kong....even the stickers can be found. The biggest problem with these bikes are the shell gets scratched to hell because they are hard plastic!!
Old 08-14-2004, 09:52 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by dtm
After a couple of years...I still haven't got round to finishing my bike......but it looks good on the shelf just sitting there.....
I always smile when I look at the bike and imagine the 2 prongs shoved up his bottom.......thats why he is not sitting there!!
Old 08-14-2004, 12:04 PM
Suspended

if you search the tower hobbies website for "honda" and "cycle" you will find they have plenty of parts in stock for the kyosho "hangin on rider" bike..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.