Community
Wiki Posts
Search

6S, 5000mah 30c lipo

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 06:19 AM
Tech Rookie

Arrow 6S, 5000mah 30c lipo

I purchased a HK600 off of hobbyking.com and combined a lot of trex 600 parts to make a nice heli.
After building, I needed a 6s to at least fly this new heli. So, I purchased a used 5000mah winforce 6s that's only 30c for $95 shipped via private sale on helifreak.com. I flew only 3 times (the guy I got it from said he flew 9 times on it.) The guy told me his charger killed a cell on 3 of his 6s batteries so, he replaced the bad cell it killed on this one.
I use a Hyperion eos0606i which is a great charger and it indicates all cells are charging just fine.
This battery lasts about 8 - 10 minutes and I'm using a HV85 esc. After purchasing a new nano-tech 40c battery, I decided that I like the punch of the 40c and want to sell this one for another 40c.

I'm looking to get $65 shipped.<---(OBO)

Check the pics-

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails 6S, 5000mah 30c lipo-winforce-6s-.jpg   6S, 5000mah 30c lipo-winforce-6s-2-.jpg