Wiki Posts
Search

New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Looking fantastic Dave"

One question: Are you putting in the swamp cooler ducting you were talking about before the dirt goes in,or are you going to try to do it with the dirt on the track???
Old 08-14-2012, 10:54 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Chuck 21
Looking fantastic Dave"

One question: Are you putting in the swamp cooler ducting you were talking about before the dirt goes in,or are you going to try to do it with the dirt on the track???
Chuck, we are gonna do alot of things after we open with that being one of them. We will make facility better as we go
Old 08-14-2012, 10:55 AM
Tech Regular

Update, Well its the final details that are getting to us now. Track is rough shaped and should be vibed by tomorrow. The city should sign off by Thursday and we will be in business hopefully for practice Friday and race Sat.

on another note, I been getting calls with people asking about track fees. Are we gonna raise them due to track expansion? or for what ever reason. The answer is NO. We are in a different area and our demographics are different than OC and the IE. With that being said these are our track fees when we reopen.

$10 Practice every day Except Wed
$5 Practice Wed Hump Day
Sat $15 Race $10 Second Class $5 every class after that.
Tues Fill Em Up, $15 race as many classes as you want.

We offer a family enviornment where people help eachother out and turnmarshal for eachother. We have amazing high bite clay with NO tire wear and we are no longer a small track. The store is fully stocked and we carry AE, TLR, HPI, Team Durango and will soon have Kyosho. Oh and we have Traxxas parts for days. If you havent checked us out, Come on out and give us a try.
Attached Thumbnails New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-new-10.jpg  
Old 08-14-2012, 01:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Coyote Dave
Chuck, we are gonna do alot of things after we open with that being one of them. We will make facility better as we go

Coolio" Dave, I'm there no matter what you do because I've learned from the day you guys first opened that you will always be a first class operation what ever it takes.

You,Mona,your family and your track crew make this such a fun place to race.You guys work hard to put the FUN back in R/C racing IMO That's why I drive 440 miles round trip in the same day to your regular race days.

See Ya Saturday"
Old 08-15-2012, 09:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Nice!!!!
Old 08-16-2012, 09:51 AM
Tech Regular

Update. Track vibed, fire extuingishers installed, panic bar hardware installed, many things done and got appointment for inspection today. Laying down pipe today and timer loop. Everything going smooth. Practice Friday, race Sat.
Attached Thumbnails New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-new11.jpg   New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-new12.jpg   New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-new-14.jpg  
Old 08-17-2012, 07:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Track is looking great Dave, you have really outdone yourself now and I can't wait to get back to the track and check it out...........
Old 08-18-2012, 07:31 AM
Tech Adept

Default is it open yet

Does anyone know if its open yet am looking to go sunday
Old 08-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Should be racing today.........
Old 08-20-2012, 11:35 AM
Tech Master

Dave,Mona,Family and track crew; You guys rock" The new track is fantastic and you guys ran a great race program as you always do. Every time I think you guys have done the most fantastic job ever, you always find a way to top it"

I love racing at Coyote where "EVERYONE" is always treated like part of the big happy Coyote family of racing..

Thanks for the GREAT" time again Saturday at your new track"

You guys always make it worth my 440 mile round trip drive, I've never been disappointed even in the slightest at your track,your worth every mile and every dollar spent (and then some")
Old 08-21-2012, 10:47 AM
Tech Regular

Update...Track is open for practice, however, driver stand can not be used until a handrail is installed. I will try and get the handrail installed by tonight. We are allowed to drive from ground level or on track. Therefore no racing tonight but practice will be $5 today since driver stand not useable.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Tech Regular

Update....Driver stand handrails were installed and we got inspected today and signed off. Racing Saturday. Traction is unbelievable....Off the hook. Getting better everyday we run on it. 12 foot lanes and fast flowing layout. If you havent been here you should check us out. We are definately a top notch facility. Our hobby shop is packed full of parts for all your racing needs. We still have to paint, put up banners, Hang short course truck doors and fenders we got from the lucas oil series. We are also going to manicure the track a bit. Check out vid.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by Coyote Dave; 08-23-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

o yes looks good , lots of us desert guys will be there for saturdays race. seeya!!
Old 08-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Tech Master

Thanks Dave,Mona and track crew. The race this past Saturday Aug. 25th was a Blast" 109 entry's was a GREAT turn out. I love coming to Coyote hanging out with all the great people that you guys attract to you like a magnet.

Anyone looking for a TRUE FAMILY atmosphere at an R/C track with great competition needs to check Coyote Hobbies out. You won't be sorry" Dave & Mona are a first class act that will make you feel like your part of their family every time you visit them"

For you guys reading this not knowing who I or Dave & Mona are. I'm the guy that just drove 880 miles in one week to race at Coyote twice. Dave, Mona and Coyote Hobbies are that GREAT"
Old 08-27-2012, 02:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

yes what chuck said!! lol . i love this place u guys will be seeing alot more of me heres the vid of mod buggy amain with more to come!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os9J2WiqCZo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.