Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BmainStar
WELL SAID!

Old 04-21-2011, 08:51 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chuck 21
Your priceless........

If you had a clue you would even be funny....

Someday if you learn to comprehend anything your reading in a post you
might relize how foolish you sound.....
Keep it up and you both will be gone
Old 04-21-2011, 09:18 AM
Tech Master

Dave I hate the Six Pack! (dreaming..double,dip,triple or triple dip double with a berm in the corner)gut that middle jump LOL
Old 04-21-2011, 10:39 AM
Tech Regular

[QUOTE=BmainStar;8997778]Dave I hate the Six Pack! (dreaming..double,dip,triple or triple dip double with a berm in the corner)gut that middle jump LOL[/QUO

Sorry brother, cant do it. Its a rhythm section. I have seen guys figure it out. More guys are making it cleanly now. I have just figured it out and can triple double single it consistently with my T4 13.5 motor. I consider myself a novice driver. If I can do it, you all can do it. This lay out will definitely test your skills as a driver.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:46 AM
Tech Master

[QUOTE=Coyote Dave;8998182]
Dave I hate the Six Pack! (dreaming..double,dip,triple or triple dip double with a berm in the corner)gut that middle jump LOL[/QUO

Sorry brother, cant do it. Its a rhythm section. I have seen guys figure it out. More guys are making it cleanly now. I have just figured it out and can triple double single it consistently with my T4 13.5 motor. I consider myself a novice driver. If I can do it, you all can do it. This lay out will definitely test your skills as a driver.
IMO it is a fantastic layout you have Dave, I hope to get to come back and
race on it again before you change it again.....
Old 04-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Tech Regular

News Flash!!!!!!!!!Coyote hobbies will be closed on Easter Sunday. Again, Coyote hobbies will be closed on Easter Sunday. Closed April 24 Closed
Old 04-21-2011, 01:34 PM
Tech Master

Dave I hate the Six Pack! (dreaming..double,dip,triple or triple dip double with a berm in the corner)gut that middle jump LOL[/QUO

Ya I know!Its is killer for the 10/th scale guys,just never can get thru the same way twice with the school bus!LOL The layout it self is Swaite!!...Riverdale
Old 04-21-2011, 02:59 PM
Tech Initiate

G

Last edited by {5}spike{5}; 04-21-2011 at 09:18 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:09 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Chuck 21

IMO it is a fantastic layout you have Dave, I hope to get to come back and
race on it again before you change it again.....
Why did you quote me? My post was directed at Dave,it says( dreaming)No where did I say it was not a fantastic layout.Your passive aggressive attitude is starting to rub people the wrong way,including the moderator,you raced here one time and have posted like 3 pages worth here?And you tried to get some sort of CA. vs AZ. vibe going? I was born and raised here keep those comments to your self about CA. R/C racers! Maybe you watch to much television most peeps here don't live in Beverly Hills and could care less where others are from! You were treated very well the day you were here I don't get it.You might want to take a few days off the thread and go drive your R/c car!

Last edited by BmainStar; 04-21-2011 at 03:11 PM. Reason: cuz coyote is super fun lets keep it that way
Old 04-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

..............and the cat fight continues............. Seriously guys there frickin toys.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:35 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by bajabro
..............and the cat fight continues............. Seriously guys there frickin toys.
Ya I know bro,I tried to redirect the thread with a comment to Dave about the six pack (dreaming) and this Cat had to chime back in ... Couldn't take it !!! Sorry back to the track..wish I was there now flying over that big bridge!!!
Old 04-21-2011, 05:38 PM
Tech Regular

wish I was there now flying over that big bridge!!!
Track is open my friend, I got your pit area clean and ready. Bring lance with ya.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Coyote Dave
Track is open my friend, I got your pit area clean and ready. Bring lance with ya.
Ha..ha.. Ya we will be up soon Bro, we love that track! I see my wave picture got some national exposure with garanimals added LOL nice!
See ya Soon!
Old 04-21-2011, 08:00 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by {5}spike{5}
Well wat it sounds like to me is that you are very selfcentered and ignorant your sayin that your wife is the best announcer and bragging about her thats. Great but ive been to 25 plus track nitro and electric and i race with jimmy babcock jeremy fellas and the people at west coast they are NOT sissy announcer and they never dock laps if you are going to keep putting everybody down then why do u keep commenting your obviously conscieded and telling wveryone that your track is the best and EVERY track has jerks who wont turnmarshall know matter where you go people tell me thats how 702 is aswell
SPIKE!!! Dave and the moderator both said to knock it off, this is not the place for haters. So show some maturity, everyone else seems to have gotten the message.

Everyone this needs to stop it is not fun anymore the last time I looked most of you were adults so lets stop acting like children
Old 04-21-2011, 08:42 PM
Tech Addict

Hahaa keep the 6 pack the way it is! Keeps me in the A-main and B-main in well you know......in the b-main..
Hahahasee ya tommorow riverdale!

Last edited by russp; 04-21-2011 at 08:45 PM. Reason: riverdale farts dust!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.