Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Team C/TQ racing buggy and truck , loads of parts , upgrades and more CHEAP! >

Team C/TQ racing buggy and truck , loads of parts , upgrades and more CHEAP!

Team C/TQ racing buggy and truck , loads of parts , upgrades and more CHEAP!

Old 12-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Team C/TQ racing buggy and truck , loads of parts , upgrades and more $195 for all

Getting out of Team-C/TQ racing so all has to go , for those of you that don't know who makes team C , its the same company that makes TQ racing the models are TQ racing SX10 and SX10T , includes complete buggy minus body , complete truck with body , partially assembled truck also with body , tons and tons of parts , every upgrade you can get and some that you can't . The buggy and truck are decked out with EVERY upgrade available including graphite "T plate" , metal center idler gear , B-Fast diff kits , hardened outdrives , aluminum rear carriers , billet aluminum motor plate , aluminum wheel hex kits front and rear , aluminum front "C" type blocks , Aluminum hinge pin holders , aluminum front dudpension mounts , the buggy has graphite shock towers . The truck has the rear "AE" wheel adapters for use with associated or losi wheels , the red body has never been used , the black body has been to the track once for about 2 minutes .. WAY TOO MANY SPARES TO LIST including many tires and wheels , many many spares and upgrades in the plastic organizers , AE spur gears and slipper pads , complete set of truck shocks never seen oil , graphite battery hold hold downs etc.. LOWERED THE PRICE TO $195 FOR EVERYTHING PICTURED . . Prices include Shipping to the lower 48 only .... Paypal prefered ... Let me know what you want and will make you a killer deal , the more you buy the more i will discount off the total price , PAYPAL ONLY or cash for local pickup ..
Attached Thumbnails Team C/TQ racing buggy and truck , loads of parts , upgrades and more CHEAP!-losi-005.jpg   Team C/TQ racing buggy and truck , loads of parts , upgrades and more CHEAP!-losi-006.jpg   Team C/TQ racing buggy and truck , loads of parts , upgrades and more CHEAP!-losi-007.jpg   Team C/TQ racing buggy and truck , loads of parts , upgrades and more CHEAP!-losi-008.jpg   Team C/TQ racing buggy and truck , loads of parts , upgrades and more CHEAP!-losi-009.jpg  

Last edited by thesystem; 12-08-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Tech Initiate

More pics
Attached Thumbnails Team C/TQ racing buggy and truck , loads of parts , upgrades and more CHEAP!-losi-010.jpg   Team C/TQ racing buggy and truck , loads of parts , upgrades and more CHEAP!-losi-011.jpg  
Old 12-08-2010, 07:53 AM
Tech Initiate

LOWERING THE PRICE to $195 shipped for everything , i need this gone ASAP..

Last edited by thesystem; 12-08-2010 at 11:40 AM.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Is this still for sale???
Old 12-26-2010, 03:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

is this still for sale??????????
Old 01-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Do you want to sell it? 3 pms and nothing back!!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

if you will sell, i want all the buggy extras, parts, tires,springs etc. paypal ready
Old 01-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 223 (100%+)

I will give you 200 in paypal gift, you ship 1st though since you are not answering PM's and have no feedback.

Let me know