Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/10th Electric Touring Car retirement sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Tech Rookie

Default 1/10th Electric Touring Car retirement sale

It is with some sadness that I am selling up my beloved Cyclone and having to retire from the sport as going travelling. This is a full retirement sale with absolutely everything you need to competitively go Touring Car racing. The car has been meticulously maintained regardless of cost and is in race-winning condition complete with a number of upgrades and there are loads of spares included. The package, which is only being sold in its complete form, includes the following:

Race winning Hot Bodies Cyclone World Champion Edition complete with upgraded pro diff and carbon fibre motor cover). Immaculate condition. Only used for one season and mostly indoors
LRP Vector X11 10.5 turn brushless motor
LRP Vector X11 13.5 turn brushless motor (only used once)
LRP Eraser 13.5 turn brushless motor
LRP AI Pro speed control
2 X Trackpower 4900 mAh Lipos
TrackPower V-Balance balancer
Graupner Ultramatfast charger
2 X sets Sweep 32 slicks
1 X set Sorex 32 slicks
1 X set of Dunlop wets (used once)
Acoms Technisport 2.4Gz wheel transmitter & receiver
Muchmore car stand (purple)
Lots of spare spurs, pinions, chassis accessories, screwdrivers and other tools – plus a pit box to put it all in
Comes with original box and instructions

£600ono

Please email [email protected] (please do not just reply to this post as I am not on this forum very often and may not see it)
Attached Thumbnails 1/10th Electric Touring Car retirement sale-img_1199.jpg   1/10th Electric Touring Car retirement sale-img_1205.jpg   1/10th Electric Touring Car retirement sale-img_1208.jpg