Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 05:13 PM
Tech Rookie

Default new driver

Guess EA is keeping the name under wraps till the last moment. Bet it hard for him not to snitch.
Old 05-30-2007, 05:18 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hick's Snitch
Guess EA is keeping the name under wraps till the last moment. Bet it hard for him not to snitch.
Great...Another internet fake name to bust on people with because they dont have enough balls to use their real names....just what we need

EA
Old 05-30-2007, 06:15 PM
Tech Elite

Dave--left overs are OK as long as reheated to proper specs!!

Billy--Joo know Joo can neber hab too moosh PookyT!!!!!

Brant
Customer Service
B-Main Motorsports
Old 05-30-2007, 07:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Look for a news release in the next few days on a Major Addition to the EAM Team!!

EA
sINCE MY SIGNING WASN'T ALL FORMAL CAN I GET A REMIX.....HA HA HA HA

SAY DAT!!!!.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by STLNLST
sINCE MY SIGNING WASN'T ALL FORMAL CAN I GET A REMIX.....HA HA HA HA

SAY DAT!!!!.

You can have a Sprite Remix! But Dats it!!

Brant
Old 05-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

EA-If I guess correctly can I get better cells? LMAO!!!! That boy has been hovering on running for you for a LLLLOOOONNNGGGGGG time.....

Old 05-31-2007, 12:46 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Look for a news release in the next few days on a Major Addition to the EAM Team!!

EA
EA... i ONLY won the G-main. no need for an announcement!

on a serious note. i want to thank EA for all the help he gave me this past weekend at the Reedy Race. i had plenty of power/rip! EA always found the time to do my motors even when he was trying to stick his car in the show.

thank you again Eric. I do appreciate it even though i only won the G-main the driver was just too rusty. being that it was my first ever reedy race, you made it fun for me by making my car competitive!
Old 05-31-2007, 07:49 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey guys don't get to excited the new addition is me.. And anyone I beat is off the team.. LOL
Old 05-31-2007, 07:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

EA looks like you better go get more wheel time with Mike and Nash this week...Your gona need it...
Old 05-31-2007, 07:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Man how bad would it be if EA gets kicked off of his own team?
Old 05-31-2007, 08:08 AM
Tech Elite

EA,

Does this mean you're re-signing me as a team driver? NICE!

Thanks for all the help at Reedy; shipping the awesome batteries in and tuning my motor for the mains. I had some power issues during qualifying; everybody at TAOB kept saying my car was slow as a$$. Chris convinced me to get help from you for the mains. At first, I was a bit hesitant and thought, "wait he already took me out of the team... maybe he doesn't have time... maybe he'll just slap in some brushes instead of actually tune the motor."

Well, after all is said and done... EA handed me back my motor and it literally came to life during the mains. My car's differential slipped for .5 seconds at the start. I was like... go go go, geez. I don't know what EA did, but the torque was superb. The guy behind me must've been surprised my car got stuck on the grid (I believe he's EA powered too). I led from start to finish and won the "E" Main in my first "out of retirement" major race. All thanks to EA.

BTW, EA, check out the TAOB thread... I snapped a cool pic of you sometime before the mains. Hope you like it...

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...page=248&pp=30

-Ian Aquino
Old 05-31-2007, 08:28 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by eeyan
EA,

Does this mean you're re-signing me as a team driver? NICE!

Thanks for all the help at Reedy; shipping the awesome batteries in and tuning my motor for the mains. I had some power issues during qualifying; everybody at TAOB kept saying my car was slow as a$$. Chris convinced me to get help from you for the mains. At first, I was a bit hesitant and thought, "wait he already took me out of the team... maybe he doesn't have time... maybe he'll just slap in some brushes instead of actually tune the motor."

Well, after all is said and done... EA handed me back my motor and it literally came to life during the mains. My car's differential slipped for .5 seconds at the start. I was like... go go go, geez. I don't know what EA did, but the torque was superb. The guy behind me must've been surprised my car got stuck on the grid (I believe he's EA powered too). I led from start to finish and won the "E" Main in my first "out of retirement" major race. All thanks to EA.

BTW, EA, check out the TAOB thread... I snapped a cool pic of you sometime before the mains. Hope you like it...

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...page=248&pp=30

-Ian Aquino
Hey Ian,

Good to have you back racing again! Dont worry Ive got room for you on the team still I just wish I would have reconized you earlier and gave you your batteries!! LOL Sorry about that. Next time dont be shy if your having HP problems....Im there to help as much as I can....Sometimes I get busy and dont get to make the rounds like I want to.

Nice pic....Hope your camera still works

EA
Old 05-31-2007, 08:47 AM
Tech Elite

Cool

EA... not to worry. I think the camera still works. Although I am not sure if the picture got overexposed... your hair turned a bit grayish-white! And Chris mentioned you're not even close to 50 yet... j/k sir... haha!

Next stop for me is the 2 day TCS regionals at Aliso and off to go overseas to race the TAC (Tamiya Asia Cup) in the Philippines first week of July. I'll be bringing my stuff there to let people know about EA Motorsports.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mrs. EA
Hey guys don't get to excited the new addition is me.. And anyone I beat is off the team.. LOL
So if you beat Eric, will the name change to SA Motorsports?
Old 05-31-2007, 10:40 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BBSpence
So if you beat Eric, will the name change to SA Motorsports?
I think that is a good idea..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.