Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 11:52 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally posted by EAMotorsports
ghoppa,

Been working all night and will be working tomorrow and Sunday too to get caught up. C2's, Monsters, and ARCOR handwound 19 turns will be on the site Sunday.

Thanks

EA-
EA... got those Epic stockers figured out. mad rip/horsepower tonight.. i was able to take home the win.

YGPM btw.
Old 03-05-2005, 04:08 PM
Tech Master

well my local club ran a new format, 2 heats and 2 finals (was going to be 2 heats and 3 finals but we was pushed for time)

i qualifed 6th (embarassing i know ) after breaking a wishbone and loosing a wheel, hehe.....well in the final i pulled it all together and in the 1st final i came 1st, 3 secs ahead of 2nd, and in the 2nd final i came 2nd, 1.8 secs off 1st......this was using an EA monster, an awesome motor it was.....

my average laptime in the 1st final was 0.05 off the laptime off the spec A final top guy
Old 03-06-2005, 12:07 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Well done matt
next step stop breaking your car
Old 03-06-2005, 03:22 AM
Tech Regular

Well done Matt ,all you need is an xray no more breakages and the lap time will go up wont it MR JOLLY
Old 03-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Tech Master

thanks guys, surprisingly enough, i sold the xray to get a tc4...crazy i know

but, saying that, i can see my self getting the fk05 in the near future...i don't want to because i'm more than pleased with the tc4 but i can just see it happening, and at that price its very tempting

so how did everyone elses weekend go?
Old 03-06-2005, 01:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

hey Eric, have you had any problems with the c2 motors blowing windings. I bought a couple motors from you awhile back. The first one was really good. But, I threw the second one into my car last night and in the very first time out it blew a winding on it. I was absolutely stunned the motor was running so great then it broke a winding and locked up the motor. when I temped it the motor was only at 140 degrees so I know it wasn't that it overheated or overgeared. It just sucks now i'm out of a brand new EA motor. So I wondered if anyone else had had a problem like this, or if it was just an unlucky fluke for me?
Old 03-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Eric
Do you know where are you going to have Epic BAse Roar stock available ? also any date on when you are having Monsters?
Thanks
Old 03-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by raving-monkey
thanks guys, surprisingly enough, i sold the xray to get a tc4...crazy i know

but, saying that, i can see my self getting the fk05 in the near future...i don't want to because i'm more than pleased with the tc4 but i can just see it happening, and at that price its very tempting

so how did everyone elses weekend go?
Mine was pretty good, switched back to the ROAR today, first time running FLines in it. Well pleased. Ended up gearing exactly the same as guys who were running monsters, and I reckon i could have got away with a little higher. Anyway, it ain't leaving my car until after next weekend, I don't know why, but i just seem to be able to get the ROAR performing better than the monster.... oh well.
Anyway, I actually lent my monster to a mate... sufice to say he was rather impressed with it

Performance wise today wasn't the best . Q'd 5th in the B from the bottom heat (actually 13th overall, but it was 8 car finals), was up to 1st after two laps, having avoided some carnage, then set about throwing that away.... finally ended up 4th, after being taken out and then "forgotten" by a marshal... hey ho.
TBH though, I was more concerned with just getting some practise in before next weekend, than the actual result. Also wanted to try some setup changes... like switching form lightweight to heavyweight suspension between rounds, no easy task (made it.... and i think it's gonna be heavyweight for next weekend).
All in all, a decent day, drove well, sorted some car setup work, happy with the final result (although it could have been better), and most importantly, got practise in before next weekend!

Heres to the 5th and final round of the BIWS....

Later
Ed
Old 03-06-2005, 06:10 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally posted by Lance72RC
hey Eric, have you had any problems with the c2 motors blowing windings. I bought a couple motors from you awhile back. The first one was really good. But, I threw the second one into my car last night and in the very first time out it blew a winding on it. I was absolutely stunned the motor was running so great then it broke a winding and locked up the motor. when I temped it the motor was only at 140 degrees so I know it wasn't that it overheated or overgeared. It just sucks now i'm out of a brand new EA motor. So I wondered if anyone else had had a problem like this, or if it was just an unlucky fluke for me?
Lance,

This is the first I have heard of a C2 throwing a wind. Please send the arm back to me and I'll replace it for you!!

Its not really my fault since I didnt wind it but I stand behind my products 100%

Thanks and sorry for the problem.

EA
Old 03-06-2005, 06:11 PM
Team EAM

Originally posted by JLMG1971
Eric
Do you know where are you going to have Epic BAse Roar stock available ? also any date on when you are having Monsters?
Thanks
Im waiting on more ROAR stocks to come in. Monsters are on the site now for sale. Along with C2's and the new Mt Fuji based Arcor 19 turns.

EA
Old 03-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Team EAM

Default Mosters, C2's and ARCOR 19 Turns in stock!!

Just as it says. The new Mt Fuji based handwound 19 turns are awsome if your local track allows for them. If not the C2's are good as usual!!

Thanks for everyones paitence!!

EA

Last edited by EAMotorsports; 03-06-2005 at 08:07 PM.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Re: Mosters, C2's and AROCR 19 Turns in stock!!

Just as it says. The new Mt Fuji based handwound 19 turns are awsome if your local track allows for them. If not the C2's are good as usual!!

Thanks for everyones paitence!!

EA
?? Mt. Fuji?? So your saying they are Yokomo or ATLAS Based??
-Dave
Old 03-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 63 (98%+)
Default brushes????

Eric,

I am ordering 2 of the Mt Fuji's from ya (right now as I speak), but what brushes do I need to stock up on for these motors?????

HELP!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2005, 08:37 PM
Team EAM

THe 4383's seem to be the hot ticket...Or the 1530 long wear brush (its the XXX Lemans compound from trinity). Eithe work fin.

EA
Old 03-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 63 (98%+)

THe 4383's seem to be the hot ticket...Or the 1530 long wear brush (its the XXX Lemans compound from trinity). Eithe work fin.

EA
thank you very much!!!

sending the order right NOW!!!!!

late,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.