Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Brand new SCX-10 Honcho TR for trade

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 12:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Brand new SCX-10 Honcho TR for trade

I have a brand new axial SXC10 with the honcho body. It's the trail ready version with front and rear lights.

I opened this and tinkered with it a bit but returned everything back to stock because I've decided I prefer SC trucks better and I have a 1:1 Crawler as it is. I HAVE NOT RUN A SINGLE PACK THROUGH THIS TRUCK. it is brand new and will show that to whoever ends up getting this.

I bought this for $330 new. It's RTR just needs a 7.2v battery pack - I have a 5000 mah on the way which I will include if the trade is right. I'll leave the batteries in the radio as well. I also have a Proline underbody for it which I planned to use for a scale xj body but have scrapped the idea - if the deal is right I will include that as well. (underbody will not fit with honcho body unless you cut it to fit under the cab)

I would be looking to trade for something of similar value, must be RTR (batteries only preferably) - An ideal trade would be a 4x4 slash (plat. preferably) or an upgraded 2wd slash.

I'll consider other trades or I'll sell it for $300 + shipping.

No pictures due to low post count but this ad can also be found on rcshortcourse with pictures

Available parts
Honcho RTR and all associated parts including rx/tx
Proline Underbody kit
5000 mah 7.2v nimh batt

PM me or email me through here and we'll see what we can work out!
Old 11-27-2010, 07:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (92%+)

Do you still have this?