Wiki Posts
Search

Ascendancy Racing Wants You!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 08:04 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by SoonerNate
8ight-racer, this spot we're looking for an expert driver.

inferno, this sponsorship is just for the free product. I wish we were the size that we could bring a driver onboard and pay travel expenses, but if we did our products would probably cost you more money like the other engine brands as that salary and expenses are ultimately financed by the customer. Right now, Jason and I don't even take a paycheck from the company. Our budget is the size of what the big companies spend on stationary.

We're not expecting anyone to be able to quit their job with this, just looking to support one fast guy and maybe that relationship can grow along with our company.

Thanks. Nate.
understood, and pm sent
Old 10-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

got it
Old 10-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Thanks Nate, you got email btw!
Old 10-26-2010, 02:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

This would be nice, but Racing at Regional and National events are Pricey
Old 10-26-2010, 02:20 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by mgtmadness2007
This would be nice, but Racing at Regional and National events are Pricey
from a new york stand point i guess so.

move to cali/arizona! all the racing is here!
Old 10-26-2010, 07:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by inferno13
2 motors 2 pipes, wont even cover 1 race expense, if you have to travel and stay. not even close
This is funny!!! Do you know how many drivers get paid to race? Maybe 1% of all RC Drivers make money doing it. Also they not only have to race but must of these guys work for the company during the week.

There are thousands of people every year that travel all over the contry to race on their own dime. Nathan and I were two of those people. What we are trying to do here is help support a expert level racer. This is not to pay an employee just to get the product out there in a place where it may not yet be seen. I think anyone considered should be greatful that they have 20 less things they have to pay for because this offer is for our full product line.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:37 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by janderson78
This is funny!!! Do you know how many drivers get paid to race? Maybe 1% of all RC Drivers make money doing it. Also they not only have to race but must of these guys work for the company during the week.

There are thousands of people every year that travel all over the contry to race on their own dime. Nathan and I were two of those people. What we are trying to do here is help support a expert level racer. This is not to pay an employee just to get the product out there in a place where it may not yet be seen. I think anyone considered should be greatful that they have 20 less things they have to pay for because this offer is for our full product line.
so jason is it going to be
two engines and pipes, with two ascendancy set ups

one for buggy one for truggy?

I sent in my resume lol!

i think i sold a few of these clutches in nor-cal because of the shoe life i was getting!

now there are companies trying to steal the limelight!

these products are top notch! who ever gets this deal will have some good engines/pipes/clutches and other Ascendancy Racing Gear!
Old 10-26-2010, 07:38 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by janderson78

i know many drivers that get paid, i bet they dont think its funny!
Old 10-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Tech Champion

i know many drivers that get paid, i bet they dont think its funny!
and i know many drivers who travel to las vegas and arizona to race who race on there own dime and they think this is a good deal!

i am one of them.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:44 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by smokinu
and i know many drivers who travel to las vegas and arizona to race who race on there own dime and they think this is a good deal!

i am one of them.
your not that far away, i travel within 200 to 300 miles to, but do it for me, not tryin to promote someone else
Old 10-26-2010, 08:05 PM
Tech Champion

your not that far away, i travel within 200 to 300 miles to, but do it for me, not tryin to promote someone else
las vegas is like 8-8.5 hours away.

the big southern cali tracks are between 4-6 hours away
From Modesto to Phoenix is 11-12 hours..
Old 10-26-2010, 09:48 PM
Tech Regular

You're beating a dead horse here guys. This isn't a paid position and we're not pretending it is, if anyone is looking for a paid position please go talk to the big boys, we don't have the resources for that. We keep prices low to our regular customers by keeping our costs low, not rocket science.

Now to really add some intrigue for those who enjoy surprises, we're inking a deal with a driver whose name you WILL know to run our clutches. Too early to say any name yet, but he's one of those guys who DOES make money driving RC cars. Think Worlds Finalist. Nate.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:55 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by SoonerNate
You're beating a dead horse here guys. This isn't a paid position and we're not pretending it is, if anyone is looking for a paid position please go talk to the big boys, we don't have the resources for that. We keep prices low to our regular customers by keeping our costs low, not rocket science.

Now to really add some intrigue for those who enjoy surprises, we're inking a deal with a driver whose name you WILL know to run our clutches. Too early to say any name yet, but he's one of those guys who DOES make money driving RC cars. Think Worlds Finalist. Nate.
dead horse! no just telling the kid getting 2 engines/pipes is a pretty good deal!

trying to get the Ascendancy name out there.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I would be very grateful just to get the ascendancy clutch set up for free. I use one now and love it. A good friend of mine Brian alderman turn me onto the ascendancy clutch. That's all he uses and has nothing but good things to say about them.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:51 AM
Tech Regular

Brian's a great guy. Tell him I said hey.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.